JENSEN 200W MARINE SUBWOOFERMXA6BA6" Amplified Marine Powered SubwooferFeatures
When it comes to equipping boats with the right audio electronics, a system wouldnt be complete with out a kicking subwoofer. Since nothing sounds better than a song that really pumps out the bass, ASA is thrilled to introduce the new JENSEN MXA6BA 6" Water Resistant Amplified Marine Subwoofer!
Unlike other manufacturers, the MXA6BA, as with other JENSEN audio and video equipment, is specifically designed, built, and tested to withstand vibrations, humidity, salt air, temperature fluctuations, moisture, and UV exposure. With features such as conformal coated circuit boards and a water resistant housing (IPx5), boaters can experience the full and rich sounds of this unit inside or out. Let your audio entertainment exceed your expectations by outfitting your boats with the JENSEN® Marine MXA6BA 6" Water Resistant Amplified Marine Subwoofer!
- 200 Watts
- 12 Volt
- Water resistant housing (IPx5)
- Conformal coated circuit boards
- Vertical and horizontal mounting provisions
- Easy access to gain control and frequency response
- Meets ASTM B117 salt fog testing specifications
- Meets ASTM D4329 UV testing specifications
- Amplifier frequency response: 40Hz - 280Hz
- Voice coil size: 30mm
- Magnet size: 100mm x 15mm
- Overall Dimensions: 16"W x 8-1/2"L x 3-3/4"D