Infocus IN3900 Series Interactive Projector These short throw projectors with breakthrough LiteBoardTM interactive technology let teachers and other professionals interact with the projected image turning any surface into an engaging, collaborative interactive workspace. Its like an interactive whiteboard without the board.
InFocus IN3914 Features:
Use wand as a mouse to draw, write, and click
- Control all your favorite PC or Mac applications with the wireless LiteBoard Wand just as you would with your mouse.
Interact up close or away for maximum accessibility
- Anyone can participate and interact because they don't need to touch the image just point and click the wand. You cant do that with an interactive whiteboard.
- Get your message across from the front row to the back with the IN3900 projectors clear and powerful audio system one of the best youll hear in this price range.
Minimal shadow interference
- Get big images when the IN3900 short throw projector is close to the wall to reduce shadows, free up space, and reduce ambient noise.
Connect your collaboration and classroom tools
- Easily connect your PC or Mac, DVD player, or document reader via a multitude of inputs. The IN3916 model even lets you present from a USB thumb drive, and also includes networking (LAN) and RS232 ports.
Control the display of multiple PCs
- A presenter or teacher can connect up to 32 computers to one projector (via a network or optional wireless connection) and control who presents from one web page.
- Replacement Lamp (SP-LAMP-62) Universal Ceiling Mount (SP-CEIL-UNIV) Wall Arm (SP-WALLARM-01) 802.11 b/g wireless module (SP-WIFIUSB) Cables & Adapters Extended warranties Alternate remote controls
- The IN3900 interactive projector series comes standard with a 5-year limited factory warranty (including parts and labor), a 6-month limited lamp replacement warranty, and a 5-year DLP warranty. Extended product and lamp warranty programs are also available.
InFocus IN3914 Specifications:
|Device Type||DLP projector |
|Built-in Devices||Stereo speakers |
|Width||1.3 in |
|Depth||9.9 in |
|Height||5 in |
|Weight||9.9 lbs |
|Projector / Panel|
|Image Brightness||2700 ANSI lumens |
|Image Brightness (Reduced)||2200 ANSI lumens |
|Image Contrast Ratio||3200:1 |
|Image Size||48.4 in - 106 in |
|Projection Distance||2.5 ft - 5.4 ft |
|Throw Ratio||0.61:1 |
|Resolution||XGA (1024 x 768) (native) / 1920 x 1200 (resized) |
|Native Aspect Ratio||4:3 |
|Max Sync Rate (V x H)||85 Hz x 91.1 kHz |
|Lamp Type||220 Watt |
|Lamp Life Cycle||2500 hour(s) / 4000 hour(s) (economic mode) |
|Controls / Adjustments||Keystone correction |
|OSD Languages||Danish, Chinese (traditional), Chinese (simplified), English, German, French, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Polish, Finnish, Swedish, Russian, Spanish, Dutch, Turkish, Korean |
|Features||Eco-Mode technology, High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection System (HDCP), BrilliantColor, LiteTouch, Short Throw Technology |
|Projector Lens System|
|Lens||Standard lens |
|Zoom Factor||1.35x |
|Keystone Correction Type||Digital |
|Keystone Correction Direction||Vertical |
|Vertical Keystone Correction||-30 / +30 |
|Analog Video Format||NTSC, SECAM, PAL |
|Analog Video Signal||RGB, composite video, component video |
|Video Modes||480p, 720p, 1080i, 480i, 576i, 576p, 1080/60p |
|Analog Video Signal||RGB |
|Type||Speaker(s) - integrated |
|Sound Output Mode||Stereo |
|Output Power / Channel||10 Watt |
|Speaker(s)||2 x right / left channel |
|Type||Remote control, keypad |
|Expansion / Connectivity|
|Interfaces||2 x VGA / component video input - 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15) 1 x composite video input - RCA 1 x audio line-in - RCA 1 x microphone - mini-phone 3.5 mm 1 x audio line-out - mini-phone 3.5 mm 1 x VGA output - 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15) 1 x serial RS-232 - 9 pin D-Sub (DB-9) 1 x USB - mini-USB Type B |
|Included Accessories||LiteBoard Wand Kit |
|Cables Included||1 x VGA cable 1 x USB cable |
|Security Features||Security lock slot (cable lock sold separately) |
|Compliant Standards||CE, UL, C-Tick, cUL, NOM, FCC |
|Power Device||Power supply - internal |
|Voltage Required||AC 120/230 V ( 50/60 Hz ) |
|Power Consumption Operational||238 Watt |
|Service & Support||5 years warranty |
|Service & Support Details||Limited warranty - parts and labor - 5 years Limited warranty - replacement - lamp - 6 months Limited warranty - accessories - 90 days |
|Min Operating Temperature||41 F |
|Max Operating Temperature||104 F |
|Sound Emission||35 dB|
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.