If you have a demanding commercial or industrial application or you just like to watch a lot
of high definition TV and Blu-ray discs in your home media room, the InFocus IN2112 is the projector for you. With its 24/7-rated duty cycle it's all projection, all the time.
InFocus IN2112 Description:
With 3000 ANSI lumens at a 2100:1 contrast ratio the IN2112 can project large, bright images even when it's up against substantial ambient light.
Even with its rugged design and high projection power it has all of the features you'd expect in an advanced projector.
It's got a 100 to 240 V AC 50/60 Hz power supply. Its onscreen display (OSD) offers 17 languages. It can project NTSC, PAL and SECAM video. Its HD capabilities include 720p, 1080i and 1080p and it's PC and Mac cmpatible. The IN2112 can not only project all the time it can do it with a wide variety of signals in most of the world.
With a Texas Instruments DLP imager with BrilliantColor the IN2112 not only works hard but, well, brilliantly. Ironically, DLP chipsets not only produce some of the most intensely vivid and beautiful images of any technology, they actually save you time, money and in permanent installations, the possibility of skinned knuckles too. DLP chips don't require filters that have to be periodically cleaned and replaced.
InFocus IN2112 Features:
- 3000 Lumens and a 2100:1 Contrast Ratio
- A high brightness of 3000 lumens means the new IN2112 is bright enough in environments with high ambient light. The InFocus BrilliantColor implementation brings rich, realistic color to any presentation.
- Texas Instruments DLP Image Panel With BrilliantColor
- TI's patented DLP imager features an innovation it calls BrilliantColor. Unlike other technologies such as LCD that use just three primary colors to produce the image, DLP Technology with BrilliantColor uses up to six separate colors. Color accuracy is paramount to a quality image. BrilliantColor not only improves color accuracy, it brightens secondary colors as well. This combination produces a new level of color performance that increases the brightness of the colors by up to 50% over DLP projectors without BrilliantColor for accurate, true-to-life images.
- Intuitive and Easy to Use Interface
- Over 20 years of customer feedback has gone into designing the new IN2112 best-in-class menu system. It is easy to navigate, has 17 standard languages and a unique intuitive flow.
- Clean, Installation-Friendly Design
- No need to remove the projector from the ceiling to check assets or replace a lampthe new IN2112's design allows for easy access to lamp doors, serial numbers and I/O panels. In addition, the LiteTouch keypad gives the projector a clean look once it's installed.
- LiteTouch Touchsense Keypad
- The sleek backlit LiteTouch control panel provides one-touch access to the most commonly used projector functions.
- Security is Part of The Design
- The new IN2112 has a Kensington lock compatible slot along with a user assigned PIN feature for maximum security.
- 24/7 Non-Stop Projection
- The new IN2112 has no duty cycle limitations. It's filter-free and rated for 24/7 operation, saving you time and money and offering hours of worry-free use.
- Low Power Consumption
- The new IN2112 is an easy choice for your wallet and the environment. Though it boasts a maximum brightness at full power, an eco-friendly Eco Mode allows for a lower power setting and a 20% reduction in brightness. In addition, while in standby mode, the projector is designed to consume less than 1 watt of power.
- Designed for Long Life
- The IN2112 is designed for reliable and low cost operation. The IN2112's dust-resistant design means there is no filter or screen to clean and replace, and the InFocus warranty reduces the risk of repair or replacement cost.
InFocus IN2112 Specifications:
|Device Type||DLP projector |
|Built-in Devices||Stereo speakers |
|Width||12.6 in |
|Depth||9.4 in |
|Height||4.7 in |
|Weight||7.1 lbs |
|Enclosure Color||Black |
|Projector / Panel|
|Image Brightness||3000 ANSI lumens |
|Image Brightness (Reduced)||2400 ANSI lumens |
|Image Contrast Ratio||2100:1 |
|Projection Distance||4 ft - 33 ft |
|Throw Ratio||1.62 - 1.95:1 |
|Resolution||SVGA (800 x 600) (native) / 1920 x 1200 (resized) |
|Native Aspect Ratio||4:3 |
|Color Support||24-bit (16.7 million colors) |
|Lamp Type||185 Watt |
|Lamp Life Cycle||3000 hour(s) / 4000 hour(s) (economic mode) |
|Controls / Adjustments||Keystone correction, zoom |
|OSD Languages||Danish, Chinese (traditional), Chinese (simplified), English, German, French, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Polish, Finnish, Swedish, Russian, Spanish, Dutch, Turkish, Korean |
|Features||Eco-Mode technology, Closed Caption, InFocus LiteSwitch Instant ON/OFF, InFocus Dynamic Messaging System (DMS), BrilliantColor, InFocus LitePort USB JPEG Player, DisplayLink, LiteTouch |
|Projector Lens System|
|Zoom Factor||1.2x |
|Analog Video Format||NTSC, SECAM, PAL, PAL-N, PAL-M, NTSC 4.43 |
|Analog Video Signal||RGB, S-Video, composite video |
|Digital Video Standard||High-Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) |
|Video Modes||480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p, 480i, 576i, 576p |
|Type||Speaker(s) - integrated |
|Sound Output Mode||Stereo |
|Output Power / Channel||5 Watt |
|Type||Remote control - external - wireless |
|Movement Detection Technology||Infrared |
|Expansion / Connectivity|
|Interfaces||2 x VGA input - 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15) 1 x composite video input - RCA 2 x audio line-in - mini-phone 3.5 mm 1 x S-video input - 4 pin mini-DIN |
|Included Accessories||Carrying case |
|Cables Included||1 x USB cable 1 x VGA cable |
|Security Features||Security lock slot (cable lock sold separately) |
|Compliant Standards||Plug and Play, CE, C-Tick, GOST, NOM, CCC, PSB, FCC, IRAM |
|Power Device||Power supply - internal |
|Voltage Required||AC 120/230 V ( 50/60 Hz ) |
|Power Consumption Operational ( Standby )||1 Watt |
|Software / System Requirements|
|Software Included||ProjectorNet |
|Service & Support||5 years warranty |
|Service & Support Details||Limited warranty - parts and labor - 5 years Limited warranty - lamp - 6 months Limited warranty - accessories - 90 days |
|Sound Emission||32 dB |
|Sound Emission (Economic Mode)||28 dB|