The Electro-Voice MA-1206
is a 12-input mixer and amplifier designed for fixed installation application in retail stores, medical offices, schools, fitness facilities and any business that requires an amplifier to supply multiple speakers in various locales.
Electro-Voice MA1206 Description:
The Electro-Voice MA-1206 is a 12-input mixer and amplifier designed for fixed installation application in retail stores, medical offices, schools, fitness facilities and any business that requires an amplifier to supply multiple speakers in various locales. The MA-1206 features 12 inputs with the first 10 capable of microphone and line level signal using XLR / 1/4" phone combination connectors. Stereo auxiliary line inputs feature L/R phono connectors and accommodate CD players and other playback devices. A paging microphone input automatically attenuates other channels while in use. Speaker outputs are located on a barrier strip and 25V, 70V and 100V outputs are provided for flexible installation in multiple speaker situations. The front panel reveals comprehensive tone and volume control for easy operation.
Electro-Voice MA1206 Features:
60 Watt Operation
The MA-1206 provides 60-watts of power at 25, 70 and 100 Volts.
Inputs 1 through 10 provide microphone and line level signal via XLR and 1/4" combination connectors.
Channel 1 Priority
The first channel is capable of muting other channels when signal is present.
Paging Microphone Input
Paging microphone input automatically attenuates all open channels when used.
25, 70 and 100 Volt Operation
Barrier strip connections feature 25, 70 and 100V speaker output terminals.
Stereo Auxiliary Input
Stereo Auxiliary input features L/R phono connections for CD players and play back devices.
Electro-Voice MA1206 Specifications:
- Total # Of Inputs: 60 Watts
- Mic/Line Inputs:10 Microphone / Line: 1/4" & XLR combinations
- Stereo Line Inputs: Aux 1 & Aux 2: L/R RCA
- In-Line Inputs/Returns: None
- AUX Sends: No
- AUX Returns: No
- Inserts: No
- BUS (Group) Outputs: Stereo Output Only
- 2 Trk Master I/O: No
- ALT I/O:
- 2 Stereo Auxiliary Line: L/R RCA Phono
- Monitor Outputs:
- Speaker Outputs: Barrier Strip Terminals 25V, 70V & 100V
Balanced Line Out: 3-pin XLR-male
Preamp Output: RCA Phono 1V/1K ohm (unbalanced)
- EQ Section:
- Tone Controls,
Bass: +/- 10dB @ 100Hz
Treble: +/- 10dB @ 10kHz
- Solo/Mute: Mute: 40 dB attenuation
- Channel Level Control: Rotary Controls
- Trim/Gain Control: No
- Metering: No
- Frequency Response: 50Hz to 15kHz, +/- 3dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio:
- Mic: > 52dB
Aux: > 65dB
Paging: > 65dB
Power Amp In: > 90dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): < 1% @ 1kHz
- Power Supply: 108-132 V ac, 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions: 5.2 x 18.9 x 12.6" (13.3 x 48 x 32cm) (HxWxD)
- Weight: 9.0 kg (19.8 lb)