Fall in love with the lightly Asian inspired, linear design of this TV media stand. The warm, brown mahogany finish and ample storage make this media stand a wonderful addition to any home. This TV media stand features two large cabinets for electronics, consoles, movies, and games; the cabinets each feature an adjustable shelf and glass paneled doors for convenient display and viewing of your collection. Storage features also include two wide drawers for remotes and other accessories. This media stand offers a timeless style with a hint of modern simplicity; it's perfect for homes with a transitional decor. The handcrafted touch of artisan skill creates variations in color, size and design. If buying two of the same item, slight differences should be expected. Note: color discrepancies may occur between this product and your computer screen.
Holly & Martin is a registered trade mark and division of Southern Enterprises Inc. (SEI), a family owned business. Holly & Martin is based in Dallas and is an importer of home furnishings, furniture and decorative accessories. For over 33 years, Holly & Martin / Southern Enterprises (SEI) has provided excellent customer service and value conscious product lines such as: benches, chairs, stools, tables, occasional accent furniture, media storage, home office furniture, jewelry storage, outdoor furniture, consoles, curios & much more.
- 2 cabinets, with one adjustable shelf each, and 2 drawers
- 2 cord management openings, 1 per cabinet
- Accommodates up to a 50" flat panel TV
- Max weight capacity: 175lbs (top shelf), 20lbs (each center shelf), 15lbs (each side shelf)
- Constructed of MDF, maple veneer, hardwoods, metal hardware, and 5mm tempered glass
- Brown mahogany finish
- Aged bronze hardware
- Assembly required
- 48" W x 16" D x 24" H
- Cabinets: 20" W x 14" D x 14.5" H
- Drawers: 18.5" W x 12.75" D x 3.25" H
- Space beneath unit: 48" W x 16" D x 1.75" H
- Construction: Wood
- Number of Shelves: 1
- Glass Shelves: No
- Width: 48"
- Maximum TV Size: 50"
- Weight: 99 lbs.