The CP-X467 Multipurpose LCD Projector 3LCD projector is a valuable addition to any team that needs to communicate ideas with a minimum of time wasted on setup and maintenance. Quick Start and Instant Off plus digital keystone correction and input source naming make setup a snap.
Hitachi CPX467 Description:
Maintenance too is a snap. The fan filter can go up to 4000 hours between cleanings or replacement and it's conveniently located. The projector bulb can last for 3000 hours in Normal mode and up to 4000 hours in Whisper mode.
This projector features 3500 ANSI lumens of brightness, digital zoom and a 4:3 aspect ratio that's also compatible with 16:9 images. In fact, compatibility is a key advantage of the CP-X467. It has a world power supply (100 240 V AC at 50/60 Hz) and it's compatible with all three of the world's video standards (North America's NTSC plus PAL and SECAM). And of course it's HDTV compatible too, up to 1080i. And HDTV signals will stay in pristine digital form from their source thanks to the CP-X467's HDMI port.
The CP-X467 also has 2:3 pulldown. Because motion pictures are filmed at 24 frames per second (fps) and video is recorded at 30 fps, translating film to video has always been problematic. The solution better projectors use is 2:3 pulldown. Without boring you with technobabble let's just say it's one of the more elegant solutions developed. Another one of the CP-X467's advanced features is progressive scan, which makes DVDs look almost like Blu-ray discs.
Plug your CP-X467 into your LAN via its RJ45 jack and you can remotely monitor and control it from anywhere on your local network or across the Internet. You can even have it email you when it detects a fault or the projector lamp is nearing the end of its life.
Thanks to its SD card slot the CP-X467 is also capable of wireless networking. Just insert an (optional) 802.11b/g SD card into the SD Card slot and you can connect directly to a PC or through an access port. You can also use a conventional SD memory card from which you can project images.
If you keep the projector in one place you'll appreciate its anti-theft features like PIN lock, MyScreen lock, and keypad lock. For physical security there's a Kensington compatible lock slot for an optional Kensington Lock, security bar through which you can thread an anti-theft chain or wire up to 10 mm thick. You can also use a padlock (not included) to protect the compartment that holds the SD card. A transition detector can tell if the projector has been moved and refuse to turn on unless the correct password is entered.
Hitachi CPX467 Features:
- 3500 ANSI Lumens and a 500:1 Contrast Ratio
- The super bright bulb can throw enough light to form an image even in relatively well-lit rooms like lecture halls where the audience will be taking or reading notes.
- 3LCD Projection Offers Amazing Color Performance
- The CP-X467 is equipped with a 3LCD projection system that uses three LCD panels. This system allows the projector to present bright and natural images. It provides high light transmission and excellent color reproduction with high color light output. It also provides smooth gradients in dark areas, and even helps prevent color breakup or the rainbow effect.
- Whisper-Quiet Operation
- At 36 db in Normal mode the CP-X467's fan noise is almost as quiet as a whispered conversation. In Whisper mode its 30 dB noise level is actually quieter than a whisper.
- HDMI All-Digital Connectivity Plus PC Inputs
- The CP-X467 has an HDMI input keeping the signal in pure digital form from your source (cable or satellite box or Blu-ray disc) to the projector. It also has a computer two RGB inputs so you can hook it up to your computer.
- World Standards Compatible
- The CP-X467 can accept AC power from 100 to 240 Volts AC at 50 to 60 Hz. And it's compatible with all three world television signal standards: NTSC, PAL and SECAM, It's also compatible with many common computer video standards.
- Long Lasting Hybrid Filter
- The fan filter is easy to clean and change and it can go as long as 4000 hours before requiring cleaning or replacement.
- Up to 4000 Hours Expected Lamp Life
- In Normal mode you can expect up to 3000 hours of lamp light. If you use the projector in Whisper mode you can expect up to 4000 hours of use before having to change the bulb.
- Network Ready With an RJ45 (Ethernet) Jack
- You can plug your CP-X467 into your LAN and set it up for remote monitoring and control in just a few minutes. The projector can be down the hall or across the world. You can also have the projector email you when it detects error conditions or a lamp is nearing the end of its useful life. Its My Image function allows you to send a still image from a PC on the network to one or more CP-DW10Ns and the Messenger function allows you to transmit important announcements like schedule changes, weather updated and emergency notifications.
- Input Source Naming
- This projector offers input source naming so you can forget technical designations like Computer In 1 and give it a user-friendly name like "Mike's Laptop."
- Whiteboard, Blackboard and Greenboard Mode
- Sometimes you just don't have a screen handy. The CP-X467 can color correct for whiteboards, blackboards and greenboards.
- Physical Security Features Protect Your Investment
- The CP-X467 is protected by multiple physical security measures. There's a transition detector that you can set to require a password if the projector has been moved since it was last used. There is both a Kensington slot which you can use with an optional Kensington lock as well as a security bar through which you thread an anti-theft chain or cable up to 10 mm in diameter.
- Password Protection Features Stop Unauthorized Use
- The MyScreen function allows you to capture an image that's displayed when the projector is started up. The MyText feature does the same for text you input. Both can be password protected. The PIN Lock feature requires a password before the projector will even start.
- Equipped For Closed Captioning
- This projector can display closed captioning from programming sources that provide it. You can turn CC on or off and you can even set the feature to come on automatically when the mute button is pressed.
Hitachi CPX467 Specifications:
|Freeze frame||11.7 cm|
|XGA (1024 x 768)||27 cm|
|34 cm||4.1 kg|
|Color Support||Compliant Standards|
|24-bit (16.7 million colors)||cUL, DDC-2B, EN 61000-3-3, EN55024, FCC Part 15 B, UL 60950-1, EN 60950-1|
|Compliant Standards||Device Type|
|EN55022, EN 61000-3-2||LCD projector|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||Cables Included|
|34 cm x 27 cm x 11.7 cm||1 x VGA cable|
|Interfaces||Analog Video Signal|
|2 x VGA input - 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15) 1 x VGA output - 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15) 1 x HDMI input - 19 pin HDMI Type A 1 x composite video input - RCA 1 x S-video input - 4 pin mini-DIN 1 x c||RGB|
|Analog Video Signal||Audio Output|
|RGB, S-Video, composite video, component video||Speaker(s) - integrated|
|Built-in Devices||Sound Emission (Economic Mode)|
|Focus Type||Image Brightness (Reduced)|
|Manual||2800 ANSI lumens|
|Keystone Correction Direction||Zoom Type|
|Lens||Native Aspect Ratio|
|Vertical Keystone Correction||Horizontal Keystone Correction|
|-30 / +30||-20 / +20|
|Controls / Adjustments||Product Description|
|H/V position, gamma correction, keystone correction, phase, H-size||Hitachi CP X467 - LCD projector|
|Power Device||Lamp Life Cycle|
|Power supply - internal||3000 hour(s) / 4000 hour(s) (economic mode)|
|Zoom Factor||Display Format|
|1.2x||786,432 pixels (1,024 x 768) x 3|
|Image Brightness||Image Contrast Ratio|
|3500 ANSI lumens||500:1|
|Image Size||Input Device|
|0.76 m - 7.62 m||Remote control|
|Lamp Type||Lens Aperture|
|UHB 230 Watt||F/1.6-1.8|
|Max Sync Rate (V x H)||Output Power / Channel|
|120 Hz x 106 kHz||10 Watt|
|Power||Power Consumption Operational|
|AC 120/230 V||350 Watt|
|Projection Distance||Sound Emission|
|0.9 m - 10.8 m||36 dB|
|Sound Output Mode||Sound Output Mode|
|Mono||Mono 10 Watt|
|Remote control - external||Speaker(s) - integrated|
|Video Input||Video Output|
|RGB, S-Video, composite video, component video||RGB|