The XGA-resolution (1,024 x 768) Hitachi CP-X3511 3LCD Projector has 3,500 ANSI lumens of projection power at a 2,000:1 contrast ratio so it will give you a fine image, even when you can't achieve theater-level darkness.
Hitachi CPX3511 Description:
Its 0.63" 3LCD imaging panels (the part that creates the image) deliver sharper and brighter pictures with superior grayscale detail. Smooth, seamless color combined with an unparalleled grayscale range delivers incredible detail to every image displayed by the CP-X3511.
Those images can be displayed in a wide variety of formats. The CP-X3511 can project in 720p, 1080i and 1080p high definition. Its international credentials are equally impressive. It can project images in the NTSC, NTSC 4.43, PAL, PAL-M, PAL-N, and SECAM video formats and since ithas a 100 - 240V AC 50/60Hz power supply, it can do so anywhere in the world.
No matter where you use it, if you need to make presentations, you'll appreciate the remote control as a mouse function. Just plug one end of a USB cable (available separately) into your laptop and the other into the projector's USB type B port and you're no longer tied to your computer when presenting.
The CP-X3511 makes your audience's life easier too. It can display all four closed captioning channels as well as all four text channels from programming sources that provide CC. CC is useful not only for the hearing impairedbut also for people learning English as a second language andoranyonepresenting in noisy environments like gyms or trade shows.
And if you are working in a noisy environment your CP-X3511 won't be part of the problem. Its fan noise is a mere 35 dB in Standard mode and in Eco mode it runs at 29 dB, literally quieter than a whispered conversation.
Hitachi CPX3511 Features:
- 3,500 ANSI Lumens at a 2,000:1 Contrast Ratio
- You've got the projection power you need to present in medium to large rooms even with some ambient light present, as when your audience needs to take notes.
- IR Remote Frequency Change
- To avoid conflict with fluorescent lights or IrDA (IR Signal) from a notebook PC, the frequency of the IR remote control can be changed from the menu.
- Whiteboard Mode
- Limits the peak white by changing the gamma curve, thus limiting its brightness when used with a whiteboard to protect the eyes of teachers and students.
- Template Function
- Line templates in the projector menu can help when writing on a whiteboard. There are four types of line templates to choose from.
- 3LCD Projector Panels
- 3LCD technology delivers sharper and brighter images with superior grayscale detail. Smooth, seamless color combined with an unparalleled grayscale range delivers incredible detail to every image displayed by the CP-X3511. Grayscale is the shades of gray (from black to white) required for greater image depth and detail. It allows greater variation in shadows and brings superior accuracy to color, creating a vivid and true-to-life visual experience.
- 2 RGB In, 1 RGB Out / Composite / S-Video / Video
- The wide connectivity allows you to connect to two computer and multiple video sources at the same time. Monitor loop-through facilitates use with desktop computers.
- Hybrid Filter
- Provides a lower cost of ownership requiring less frequent maintenance schedules. (5,000 hours between maintenance).
- Internal 16 Watt Speaker System
- Eliminates the need for connection to any external speakers.
- Easy Maintenance
- The lamp door is on the top and the filter cover slides in and out from the front bottom, so maintenance and replacement of these parts are easy.
- Input Source Naming
- This projector offers input source naming so you can forget technical designations like Computer In and give it a user-friendly name like "My Laptop."
- Built-in Security
- Your CP-X3511 is equipped with a Kensington Slot bar that allows the attachment of a security chain (available separately). By using the PIN Lock, you can limit the number of users. A transition detector sounds an alarm when the projector is moved.
Hitachi CPX3511 Specifications:
|Device Type||LCD projector |
|Built-in Devices||Stereo speakers |
|Width||12.5 in |
|Depth||11.3 in |
|Height||3.9 in |
|Weight||7.9 lbs |
|Projector / Panel|
|Image Brightness||3500 ANSI lumens |
|Image Contrast Ratio||2000:1 |
|Throw Ratio||1.5 - 1.8:1 |
|Resolution||XGA (1024 x 768) |
|Native Aspect Ratio||4:3 |
|Display Format||786,432 pixels |
|Color Support||16.7 million colors |
|Max Sync Rate (V x H)||120 Hz x 106 kHz |
|Lamp Type||UHB 210 Watt |
|Lamp Life Cycle||3000 hour(s) / 6000 hour(s) (economic mode) |
|Features||Blackboard Mode, Closed Caption, 16:9 aspect ratio support, Whiteboard Mode |
|Projector Lens System|
|Zoom Type||Manual |
|Zoom Factor||1.2x |
|Keystone Correction Direction||Vertical |
|Vertical Keystone Correction||-30 / +30 |
|Analog Video Format||NTSC, SECAM, PAL, PAL-N, PAL-M, NTSC 4.43 |
|Analog Video Signal||RGB, S-Video, composite video, component video |
|Video Modes||480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p, 480i, 576i |
|Analog Video Signal||RGB |
|Type||Speaker(s) - integrated |
|Sound Output Mode||Stereo |
|Output Power / Channel||8 Watt |
|Speaker(s)||2 x right / left channel |
|Type||Remote control - external - wireless |
|Expansion / Connectivity|
|Interfaces||2 x VGA input - 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15) 1 x VGA output - 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15) 1 x S-video input - 4 pin mini-DIN 1 x composite video input - RCA 1 x component video input - RCA x 3 2 x audio line-in - mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm 1 x serial RS-232 - 9 pin D-Sub (DB-9) 1 x USB - 4 pin USB Type A |
|Cables Included||1 x VGA cable |
|Security Features||Security lock slot (cable lock sold separately), security bar, transition detector |
|Compliant Standards||CE, UL, CISPR 22 Class B, cUL, FCC, RoHS, GOST-R |
|Power Device||Power supply - internal |
|Voltage Required||AC 120/230 V ( 50/60 Hz ) |
|Power Consumption Operational||330 Watt |
|Min Operating Temperature||41 F |
|Max Operating Temperature||95 F |
|Sound Emission||35 dB |
|Sound Emission (Economic Mode)||29 dB|