The XGA-resolution (1024 x 768) Hitachi CP-X2511 XGA Projector cranks out 2700 ANSI lumens of projection power at a 2000:1 contrast ratio with its Active Iris on, to give you a bright, vivid image, even when you can't achieve theater-level darkness.
Hitachi CPX2511 Description:
Its 0.63" 3LCD imaging panels (the part that creates the image) deliver sharper and brighter pictures with superior grayscale detail. Smooth, seamless color combined with an unparalleled grayscale range delivers incredible detail to every image displayed by the CP-X2511.
Those images can be in a wide variety of formats. Of course, the X2511 can project in 720p, 1080i and 1080p high definition. Its international credentials are equally impressive. It can project images in the NTSC, NTSC 4.43, PAL, PAL-M, PAL-N, and SECAM video formats and it has a 100 240VAC, 50/60 Hz power supply.
No matter where you use it, if you need to make presentations, you'll appreciate how you can use the remote control as a mouse. Just plug one end of a USB cable (available separately) into your laptop and the other into the projector's USB type B port and you're no longer tied to your computer when presenting.
The X2511 makes your audience's life easier too. It can display all four closed captioning channels as well as all four text channels from programming sources that provide CC. CC is useful not only for the hard of hearing but also for people learning English as a second language or for anyone trying to convey information in a noisy environment.
If you are working in a noisy environment your X2511 won't be part of the problem for another reason. Its fan noise is a mere 35 dB in Standard mode and in Eco mode it runs at 29 dB, literally quieter than a whispered conversation.
Hitachi CPX2511 Features:
- 2700 ANSI Lumens at a 2000:1 Contrast Ratio
- You've got the projection power you need to present in medium to large rooms even with some ambient light present, as when your audience needs to take notes.
- 3LCD Projector Panels
- 3LCD technology delivers sharper and brighter images with superior grayscale detail. Smooth, seamless color combined with an unparalleled grayscale range delivers incredible detail to every image displayed by the X2511. Grayscale represents the shades of gray (from black to white) required for greater image depth and detail; it allows greater variation in shadows and brings superior accuracy to color, creating a vivid and true-to-life visual experience.
- Hybrid Filter
- The fan filter is easy to clean and change. It can go as long as 4000 hours before requiring cleaning or replacement.
- Easy Maintenance
- The lamp door is on the top and the filter cover slides in and out from the front bottom, so maintenance and replacement of these parts are easy.
- Input Source Naming
- This projector offers input source naming so you can forget technical designations like Computer In 1 and give it a user-friendly name like "Mike's Laptop."
- Template Function
- When projecting onto a whiteboard, blackboard, etc., this function projects lines, making writing on the board easier. You can choose four types of lines: black lines on a white background, black lines on a white grid, white lines on a black background or white lines on a black grid.
- Security Is Built-In
- Your X2511 is equipped with a security bar that allows the attachment of a security chain (available separately). By using the PIN Lock, you can limit the number of users. The MyScreen function can be used to identify the owner, and is also protected by a PIN Lock. A Transition Detector can prevent unauthorized movement of the projector.
Hitachi CPX2511 Specifications:
|Device Type||LCD projector |
|Built-in Devices||Stereo speakers |
|Width||12.5 in |
|Depth||11.3 in |
|Height||3.9 in |
|Weight||8.2 lbs |
|Projector / Panel|
|Image Brightness||2700 ANSI lumens |
|Image Contrast Ratio||2000:1 |
|Throw Ratio||1.5 - 1.8:1 |
|Resolution||XGA (1024 x 768) |
|Native Aspect Ratio||4:3 |
|Display Format||786,432 pixels |
|Color Support||16.7 million colors |
|Max Sync Rate (V x H)||120 Hz x 106 kHz |
|Lamp Type||UHB 210 Watt |
|Lamp Life Cycle||3000 hour(s) / 6000 hour(s) (economic mode) |
|Features||Blackboard Mode, Closed Caption, 16:9 aspect ratio support, Whiteboard Mode |
|Projector Lens System|
|Zoom Type||Manual |
|Zoom Factor||1.2x |
|Keystone Correction Direction||Vertical |
|Vertical Keystone Correction||-30 / +30 |
|Analog Video Format||NTSC, SECAM, PAL, PAL-N, PAL-M, NTSC 4.43 |
|Analog Video Signal||RGB, S-Video, composite video, component video |
|Video Modes||480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p, 480i, 576i |
|Analog Video Signal||RGB |
|Type||Speaker(s) - integrated |
|Sound Output Mode||Stereo |
|Output Power / Channel||8 Watt |
|Speaker(s)||2 x right / left channel |
|Type||Remote control - external - wireless |
|Expansion / Connectivity|
|Interfaces||2 x VGA input - 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15) 1 x VGA output - 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15) 1 x S-video input - 4 pin mini-DIN 1 x composite video input - RCA 1 x component video input - RCA x 3 1 x audio line-in - mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm 1 x audio line-out - RCA x 2 1 x serial RS-232 - 9 pin D-Sub (DB-9) 1 x USB - 4 pin USB Type A |
|Cables Included||1 x VGA cable |
|Compliant Standards||CE, UL, cUL, FCC, RoHS |
|Power Device||Power supply - internal |
|Voltage Required||AC 120/230 V ( 50/60 Hz ) |
|Power Consumption Operational||330 Watt |
|Min Operating Temperature||41 F |
|Max Operating Temperature||95 F |
|Sound Emission||35 dB |
|Sound Emission (Economic Mode)||29 dB|