Enhance your presentations in any boardroom or classroom with the PowerLite 1835, designed for affordability and convenience.
Images can be adjusted using horizontal and vertical keystone correction, plus the Quick Corner® feature to accommodate almost any room setup. Horizontal keystone correction allows for off-center positioning of the projector, such as in u-shaped seating arrangements. The projector's higher tilt angle allows you to display presentations higher up on the wall, even with a lower stand or table. You have even more flexibility with a 1.6x optical zoom, which displays images up to 40% larger than competing projectors with a 1.2x optical zoom — without a change in image quality. The PowerLite 1835 features 3500 lumens of color/white light output1 and XGA resolution, for sharp, vibrant images.
- Easy picture adjustments and greater positioning flexibility — features a 1.6x manual zoom, horizontal and vertical keystone correction and Quick Corner; also offers a high tilt adjustment mechanism
- Colorful, detailed images — native XGA (1024 x 768) resolution and up to 2000:1 contrast ratio
- Incredible image quality, anytime, day or night — 3500 lumens color light output, 3500 lumens white light output1
- USB plug 'n play — instantly display your presentation, transmit audio, and use your remote control as a mouse to control your presentation
- HDMI digital connectivity — deliver both audio and brilliant HD video content with just one cable
- Present over the network — send your presentations remotely to up to four projectors
- Wired and wireless networking — display content over the wired LAN or project wirelessly from your PC or over the network
- Advanced management features — remote monitoring and control
- Crestron RoomView enabled — integrates seamlessly with RoomView software
- PC-free presentations — supports multiple file formats for PC-free slideshows; connects directly to the Epson DC-06 document camera
- Powerful 16 W speaker and built-in microphone input — engage the entire lecture hall and easily amplify both your presentation and the professor's voice
- Powerful communication features, no added cost — built-in closed captioning decoder to easily accommodate students with hearing impairments
- Message broadcasting — broadcasts customized images / alerts over the network for announcements or instructions
- Fast, easy setup and control — Instant Off, A/V Mute Slide, Sleep Mode and Direct Power On / Off
- Front exhaust path — to avoid any uncomfortable air currents flowing towards the audience
- Monitor out — project onto multiple screens simultaneously for easy viewing in large rooms
- Added security in any environment — convenient metal anchor bar, Kensington® lock and password protection
- Protect your investment — high-density electrostatic filter with 5000-hour cleaning cycle1
- Energy-efficient E-TORL lamp — delivers more lumens per watt and lasts up to 6000 hours1
- Outstanding support — two-year limited warranty
|Projection System||Epson 3LCD|
3-chip optical engine
|Projection Method||Front / rear / ceiling mount|
|Driving Method||Epson Poly-silicon TFT Active Matrix|
|Pixel Number||786,432 pixel x 3 LCDs (1024 x 768)|
|White Light Output||3500 lumens1 (ISO 21118 Standard)|
|Color Light Output||3500 lumens 1|
|Native Resolution||1024 x 768 (XGA)|
|Lamp Type||E-TORL™ 230 W UHE|
|Lamp Life||ECO Mode: Up to 6000 hours2|
Normal Mode: Up to 4000 hours2
|Throw Ratio Range||1.38 – 2.24|
|Size (projected distance)||30" – 300"|
|Keystone Correction||Automatic: Vertical: ±30 degrees|
Manual: Horizontal: ±30 degrees
|USB Plug 'n Play||Video (1024 x 768)|
Mouse and Keyboard
PC and Mac compatible
|Contrast Ratio||Up to 2000:1|
|Color Reproduction||16.77 million colors|
Manual (optical) zoom
|F-number||1.51 – 1.99|
|Focal Length||18.2 – 29.2 mm|
|Zoom Ratio||Optical zoom 1.0 – 1.6|
|Display Performance||NTSC: 480 line|
PAL: 576 line (depends on observation of the multi-burst pattern)
|Input Signal||NTSC / NTSC4.43 / PAL / M-PAL / N-PAL / PAL60 / SECAM|
480i / 576i / 480p / 576p / 720p / 1080i / 1080p
|Interfaces||HDMI x 1|
Computer: D-sub 15 pin x 2
Monitor-out: D-sub 15 pin x 1
Video: RCA x 1
S-video x 1
Network: RJ-45 x 1
Wireless LAN: Optional 802.11 a/b/g
USB: Type-A x 1
Type-B x 1
Microphone: Mini stereo x 1
Audio: Mini stereo x 2
Audio: RCA (L and R)
Audio out: Mini stereo x 1
|Speaker||16 W monaural|
|Operating Temperature||41° to 95° F (5° to 35° C)|
|Power Supply Voltage||100 – 240 V ±10%|
|Power Consumption||ECO mode: 263 W|
Normal mode: 355 W
Communication on: 8.9 W standby
Communication off: 0.29 W standby
|Fan Noise||ECO mode: 29 dB|
Normal mode: 37 dB
|Security||Kensington® lock provision|
Security cable hole
|Including feet||13.58" x 10.35" x 5.17" (W x D x H)|
|Excluding feet||13.58" x 10.35 x 3.66" (W x D x H)|
Source search selection
Page up and down
|Right / Left||Front: ±60 degrees|
Rear: ±30 degrees
|Upper / Lower||Front: ±30 degrees|
Rear: ±30 degrees
|Operating Distance||19.6 ft|
Epson PowerLite 1835 Multimedia Projector
Computer cable (VGA)
Projector remote control and batteries
User manual CD
EasyMP software CD
Password protection sticker
This item is brand new and comes with a full manufacturer warranty. Please refer to the table below for details
Don't Gamble on a break-down!
- 100% Parts and Labor
- No Deductibles
- No Lemon Guarantee
- Fully Transferable
- Toll-Free Support
- Worry Free For Up to 5 Years
- Nationwide Coverage
- Rapid Claim System
- Electronic Registration
||Extended Service Plan
||Typical Manufacturer Warranty
|Up to 5 Years including parts and labor
||1 Year Parts, 90 Days Labor
Wear and Tear(Normal Use)
Product Replacement (If Product Cannot be Fixed)
Optional Accidental Damage
Screen or Lens Replacement
24/7 Toll Free Help
No Lemon Policy
Authorized Service Centers in Most Locations
What exactly is an Extended Service Plan?
An extended service plan is generally an extension of your original manufacturer's warranty. Most manufacturers warranty their products to be free from defects for up to one year from the date of purchase. This warranty virtually guarantees you that if your newly purchased product fails, the manufacturer will protect you from the high costs of replacement parts and labor necessary to repair your product. Extended service plans lengthen your product's coverage for up to an additional 60 months (5 years) to insure you get years of performance satisfaction from your newly purchased product.
How is this different than the manufacturer's warranty?
A manufacturer's warranty usually offers limited coverage for a limited time, with parts and labor carrying separate lengths of coverage. For example, a common manufacturer warranty of a product might cover a consumer for one full year on parts defects but only 90 days on the high cost of labor involved to change those parts. Extended service plans provide comprehensive, long term, even length coverage. This means that should your product fail within your plans coverage time frame, both parts and labor costs are covered.
How do I buy an Extended Service Plan?
Extended Service Plans can be purchased along with your product online, or via our toll free number.
Can I renew my Consumer Priority Service extended service plan?
Yes, service plans are renewable and must be submitted 30 days prior to the original plans expiration. Please contact a sales representative to discuss your renewal options.
What should I do if I need extended service?
Our extended service providers offer an easy to use interactive form online which you may use to request that they initiate a claim on your product. Your other alternative is to call the toll-free number on your extended warranty card or email and have a qualified representative make this request for you with the information you will provide. We believe that our claim initiation request process is the absolute best our industry has to offer. It is designed for simplicity and speed.
Who will perform the service on my product?
Our company works with over 11,000 authorized service professionals. Each technician is extensively trained by the respective manufacturers to provide service on your products. Authorized technicians must complete annual and bi-annual continued education exams in addition to being well versed in manufacturer supplied update bulletins to ensure their level of expertise is as current as the new products which come to market. We urge our customers to provide feedback regarding their experiences which we later use to insure that the level of service we are expected to provide is exactly the level of service you receive.
May I transfer my extended service plan to another person?
Our service plans are 100% transferable. If you would like transfer ownership of the covered product along with its coverage, we require that the request be supplied in writing. For assistance please contact a Representative. Please have all of the new owner's information at hand when requesting a transfer.
Will I have to pay a deductible or any other "hidden costs"?
Generally, the amount of a deductible is almost always proportional to the amount of the premium charged. In order to have a lower deductible, even as low as $0, the plan holder would generally have to agree to a higher premium. For those who want lower premiums, they must agree to a higher deductible. Our extended service plans carry a $0.00 deductible along with low premiums. This means that with an extended service plan there are no high upfront costs and they are committed to cover 100% parts and labor costs on any authorized claim.