The advent of affordable, high-quality portable projection is at your fingertips with the Epson PowerLite 1750 Multimedia Projector. Designed to deliver great performance, this ultra-compact projector renders high-resolution imagery via a 3-chip optical engine with 3LCD technology and native XGA 1,024 x 768 resolution. And with 2,600 ANSI lumens and a crisp 2,000:1 contrast ratio, it realizes every brilliant detail of your presentation even in rooms with high levels of ambient light.
Epson V11H372120 Description:
At only 1.7" thick, weighing in at only 3.7 lb, the PowerLite 1750 looks more like a laptop than a projector. With the power of projectors twice its size, this featherweight is bound to log some flight time in your carry-on for business trips. And it won't matter what your destination is either, since your PowerLite 1750 is multi-system and multi-voltage. Speaking of laptops, you can leave yours at home. The 1750's wide connectivity includes a USB Type A port, so you can load up a thumb drive and screen quick computer-less presentations.
Every aspect of the PowerLite 1750 is aimed at speed of setup, presentation and shutdown. Unless you crank the volume up on the built-in speaker, the 1750 will be seen but not heard, thanks to the whisper-quiet output of only 30dB in Eco mode, which also increases lamp life to up to 4,000 hours. Forget about VGA cables, your projector uses a standard USB cable. Forget about complicated alignment and placement. Auto vertical keystone correction instantly squares up your image. And when you have to run, the PowerLite 1750 won't slow you down. Instant Off eliminates cool-down time so you can slip the projector into its included case and move on to the next venue.
For power, portability, PC-less slide shows and presentations, the slim PowerLite 1750 is hard to beat.
Epson V11H372120 Features:
- USB Plug 'n Play Instant Setup - Compatible with Windows and Mac
- No more computer function keys or bulky VGA cables
- Just plug in a standard USB cable and instantly project
- Instantly view images on both the screen and your computer; one standard USB cable does it all
- 3-Chip Engine and 3LCD Technology
- This projector boasts a 3-chip optical engine that's capable of delivering vivid, true-to-life color without rainbow effects. It offers high light transmission and excellent color reproduction with high color light output. 3LCD technology offers vibrant color reproduction, precise detail and remarkable reliability.
- Fast, Easy Setup and Control
- Automatic vertical keystone correction - makes setup and placement a snap
- Instant Off - no cool down time required, so it's ready to shut down when you are
- A/V Mute Slide - control your presentation; it's right at your fingertips
- Sleep Mode - set from 1 to 30 minutes to save energy when the A/V Mute Slide is closed or no signal is detected
- 1.2x optical zoom - offers great positioning flexibility to fit large or small rooms
- Direct Power On / Off - power the projector on and off with the flip of a wall switch
- PowerLite 1750 Features
- Lightweight and travel friendly - thin as a laptop, weighs just 3.7 lb
- Bright XGA performance - 2600 lumens color/white light output, 1 native XGA (1,024 x 768) resolution
- Easy connectivity - USB Plug 'n Play - Windows and Mac compatible
- PC-free presentations - convenient USB connectivity allows you to display directly from a USB memory device
- Added features, no added cost - built-in closed captioning capabilities and 1 W speaker
- Carrying case included - for easy portability and protection when stored
- Filters to protect your investment - with easy access for hassle-free maintenance
- Protect Your Investment with Epson's Long-life Filter
- Because we know how important it is to protect your valuable investment, Epson 3LCD projectors have a long-lasting filter that gives you added peace of mind. The filter helps limit the amount of dust that can settle on the internal components and reduce the lamp life or dull the image. When the time comes to clean or change the filter, just open the door, vacuum the dust off or replace the filter, close the door, and you're done.
- PC-free JPEG Slideshows
- With its USB port you can easily display and view your digital photographs from your USB memory device in high resolution!
- Versatile Connectivity
- A wide variety of PC, video and audio connectivity options enable you to deliver dynamic, versatile presentations on-the-go. It features RGB / component (D-Sub), composite video and a mini-jack stereo audio input / variable output.
- Low Noise Output
- It runs quietly with its fan noise suppressed to a mere 30dB in Eco mode, which allows you to conduct your next presentation in a quiet environment without distraction.
- Built-In Speaker
- A 1W mono speaker is contained discretely within the projector, which is useful for on-the-go presentations.
- Super-lightweight and Portable
- Its compact design of 11.5 x 8.3 x 1.7" and weight of only 3.7 lbs (1.7 kg) enables easy installation and makes it a snap to move from meeting to meeting.
- Quick and Easy Setup
- Automatic and manual keystone correction ensures a quick and easy setup in virtually any setting.
- Outstanding Support
- Epson stands behind its PowerLite 1750 with a 2-year limited warranty
- Full Function Remote Control
- Included with this projector is a full-feature remote control, capable of executing specific commands such as A/V Mute, EasyMP, Freeze, Aspect, Input Selection, e-Zoom etc. from multiple operating angles.
Epson V11H372120 Specifications:
|Device Type ||LCD projector |
|Weight ||3.7 lbs |
|Projector / Panel|
|Image Brightness ||2600 ANSI lumens |
|Resolution ||XGA (1024 x 768) |
|Native Aspect Ratio ||4:3 |
|Lamp Type ||UHE |
|Lamp Life Cycle ||4000 hour(s) |
|Features ||Auto Vertical Keystone, EPSON 3LCD technology |
|Projector Lens System|
|Zoom Type ||Manual |
|Zoom Factor ||1.2x |
|Expansion / Connectivity|
|Interfaces ||1 x Hi-Speed USB - 4 pin USB Type A |
|Service & Support ||2 years warranty |
|Service & Support Details ||Limited warranty - 2 years|
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.