Epson makes high-quality portable projection available at a reduced size and price with the PowerLite 1760W Multimedia Projector. Designed to deliver great performance, this ultra-compact projector renders high-resolution imagery via a 3-chip optical engine with 3LCD technology and native WXGA 1,280 x 800 resolution. And with 2,600 ANSI lumens and a crisp 2,000:1 contrast ratio, it realizes every brilliant detail of your presentation even in rooms with high levels of ambient light.
Epson V11H361120 Description:
At only 1.7" thick, weighing in at only 3.7 lb, the PowerLite 1760W looks more like a laptop than a projector. With the power of projectors twice its size, this featherweight is bound to log some flight time in your carry-on for business trips. And it won't matter what your destination is either, sinceyour PowerLite 1760W is multi-system and multi-voltage. Speaking of laptops,you can leave yours at home.Besides HDMI, the 1760W's wide connectivity includes a USB Type A port, so you can load up a thumb drive and screen quick computer-less presentations.
Every aspect of the PowerLite 1760W is aimed at speed of setup, presentation and shutdown. Unless you crank the volume up on the built-in speaker, the 1760W will be seen but not heard, thanks to the whisper-quietoutput of only 30dB inEco mode, which allows lamp lifeof up to 4,000 hours.
Forget about VGA cables, your projector uses a standard USB cable. If you'd like you can forego the USB cable as well. The 1760W is wireless-ready. Just add the optional Quick Connect wireless USB key and the optional 802.11 b/g/n LAN card and you can stream content from any wireless enabled laptop without swapping cables when you want to change source material. You can alsoforget about complicatedalignment and placement. Auto vertical keystone correction instantly squares up your image.And when you have to run, the PowerLite 1760W won't slowyou down. Instant Off eliminates cool-down time so you can slip the projector into its included case and move on to the next venue.
For power, portability, PC-less slide shows and presentations and wireless capability, the slim PowerLite 1760W is hard to beat.
Epson V11H361120 Features:
- USB Plug 'n Play Instant Setup - Compatible with Windows and Mac
- No more computer function keys or bulky VGA cables
- Just plug in a standard USB cable and instantly project
- Instantly view images on both the screen and your computer; one standard USB cable does it all
- WXGA (1280 x 800), 16:10 Resolution
- The PowerLite 1760W, with WXGA resolution, is ideal for use with the latest-generation widescreen computers and great for projecting high-definition content. Its native 16:10 aspect ratio allows you to fully utilize the capabilities of your widescreen computer.
- Convenient Web Remote Control Feature (with Optional LAN Card)
- Virtual projector remote control via a web browser (works when projector is connected to the network)
- Control power on / off, source, volume, page up / down functions and more from your computer
- Supports multiple web browsers (Windows and Mac compatible)
- No special applications or software necessary
- Message broadcasting with optional wireless LAN card - broadcasts customized images / alerts over the network for announcements or instructions
- 3-Chip Engine and 3LCD Technology
- This projector boasts a 3-chip optical engine that's capable of delivering vivid, true-to-life color without rainbow effects. It offers high light transmission and excellent color reproduction with high color light output. 3LCD technology offers vibrant color reproduction, precise detail and remarkable reliability.
- Fast, Easy Setup and Control
- Automatic vertical keystone correction - makes setup and placement a snap
- Instant Off - no cool down time required, so it's ready to shut down when you are
- AV Mute Slide - control your presentation; it's right at your fingertips
- Sleep Mode - set from 1 to 30 minutes to save energy when the AV Mute Slide is closed or no signal is detected
- 1.2x optical zoom - offers great positioning flexibility to fit large or small rooms
- Direct Power On / Off - power the projector on and off with the flip of a wall switch
- Protect Your Investment with Epson's Long-life Filter
- Because we know how important it is to protect your valuable investment, Epson 3LCD projectors have a long-lasting filter that gives you added peace of mind. The filter helps limit the amount of dust that can settle on the internal components and reduce the lamp life or dull the image. When the time comes to clean or change the filter, just open the door, vacuum the dust off or replace the filter, close the door, and you're done.
- PC-free JPEG Slideshows
- With its USB port you can easily display and view your digital photographs from your USB memory device in high resolution!
- Versatile Connectivity
- A wide variety of PC, video and audio connectivity options enable you to deliver dynamic, versatile presentations on-the-go. It features HDMI, RGB / component (D-Sub), composite video and a mini-jack stereo audio input / variable output.
- Low Noise Output
- The PowerLite 1760W runs quietly with its fan noise suppressed to a mere 30dB in Eco mode, which allows you to conduct your next presentation in a quiet environment without distraction.
- Built-In Speaker
- A 1W mono speaker is contained discretely within the projector, which is useful for on-the-go presentations.
- Super-lightweight and Portable
- Its compact design of 11.5 x 8.3 x 1.7" and weight of only 3.7 lbs (1.7 kg) enables easy installation and makes it a snap to move from meeting to meeting.
- Quick and Easy Setup
- Automatic and manual keystone correction ensures a quick and easy setup in virtually any setting.
- Outstanding Support
- Epson stands behind its PowerLite 1760W with a 2-year limited warranty
- Full Function Remote Control
- Included with this projector is a full-feature remote control, capable of executing specific commands such as AV Mute, EasyMP, Freeze, Aspect, Input Selection, e-Zoom etc. from multiple operating angles.
- Closed Captioning
- Built-in closed captioning for the hearing impaired or noisy environments like gyms.
Epson V11H361120 Specifications:
|Projection System||Epson 3LCD, 3-chip optical engine|
|Projection Method||Front / rear / ceiling mount|
|Driving Method||Epson Poly-silicon TFT Active Matrix|
|White Light Output||2600 lumens (ISO 21118 Standard)|
|Color Light Output||2600 lumens|
|Aspect Ratio||16:10 (supports 4:3 and 16:9)|
|Native Resolution||1280 x 800 (WXGA)|
|Resize||640 x 480 (VGA), 800 x 600 (SVGA), 1024 x 768 (XGA), 1280 x 1024 (SXGA), 1400 x 1050 (SXGA+), 1440 x 900 (WXGA+), 1680 x 1050 (WSXGA+), 1600 x 1200 (UXGA)|
|Lamp Type||205 W UHE|
|Lamp Life||ECO mode: 4000 hours|
Normal mode: 4000 hours
|Throw Ratio Range||1.35 - 1.62|
|Size (projected distance)||30" - 300" (2.2' - 26.8')|
|Keystone Correction||Automatic: Vertical: 30 degrees|
Manual: Horizontal: 30 degrees
Vertical: 45 degrees
|USB Plug 'n Play||Projector is compatible with PC & Mac computers|
|Contrast Ratio||Up to 2000:1|
|Color Reproduction||16.77 million colors|
|Projection Lens Type||Manual zoom / Manual focus|
|F-number||1.58 - 1.7|
|Focal Length||13.52 - 16.22 mm|
|Zoom Ratio||Optical zoom 1.0 - 1.2|
|Display Performance||NTSC: 480 line|
PAL: 576 line (depends on observation of the multi-burst pattern)
|Input Signal||NTSC / NTSC4.43 / PAL / M-PAL / N-PAL / PAL60 / SECAM SDTV / HDTV|
|Interfaces||Computer / Component video: Mini D-sub HD 15 pin x 1|
Composite video: RCA x 1
Audio in: Mini stereo x 1 in or out user selectable
Variable audio out: Mini stereo x 1 in or out user selectable
USB connector: Type B x 1 (USB display with audio and mouse / keyboard control), Type A x 1 (for USB memory device)
|Speaker||1 W mono|
|Audio Signal||500mV rms / 47K ohm|
|Operating Temperature||41 deg. to 95 deg. F (5 deg. to 35 deg. C)|
|Power Supply Voltage||100 - 240 V 10%, 50/60 Hz|
|Power Consumption||Normal mode: 293 W|
ECO mode: 212 W
Communication on: 7.4 W Standby
Communication off: 0.38 W Standby
|ECO mode||30 dB|
|Normal mode||40 dB|
|Security||Kensington-style lock provision|
|Operating Angle||Right / Left:|
Front: 60 degrees
Rear: 30 degrees
Upper / Lower:
Front: 30 degrees
Rear: 30 degrees
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||Including feet: 11.5" x 8.3" x 2.1"/ 292.1 x 210.82 x 53.34 mm|
Excluding feet: 11.5" x 8.3" x 1.7" / 292.1 x 210.82 x 43.18 mm
|Weight||3.7 lb / 1.7 Kg|
This item is brand new and comes with a full manufacturer warranty. Please refer to the table below for details
Don't Gamble on a break-down!
- 100% Parts and Labor
- No Deductibles
- No Lemon Guarantee
- Fully Transferable
- Toll-Free Support
- Worry Free For Up to 5 Years
- Nationwide Coverage
- Rapid Claim System
- Electronic Registration
||Extended Service Plan
||Typical Manufacturer Warranty
|Up to 5 Years including parts and labor
||1 Year Parts, 90 Days Labor
Wear and Tear(Normal Use)
Product Replacement (If Product Cannot be Fixed)
Optional Accidental Damage
Screen or Lens Replacement
24/7 Toll Free Help
No Lemon Policy
Authorized Service Centers in Most Locations
What exactly is an Extended Service Plan?
An extended service plan is generally an extension of your original manufacturer's warranty. Most manufacturers warranty their products to be free from defects for up to one year from the date of purchase. This warranty virtually guarantees you that if your newly purchased product fails, the manufacturer will protect you from the high costs of replacement parts and labor necessary to repair your product. Extended service plans lengthen your product's coverage for up to an additional 60 months (5 years) to insure you get years of performance satisfaction from your newly purchased product.
How is this different than the manufacturer's warranty?
A manufacturer's warranty usually offers limited coverage for a limited time, with parts and labor carrying separate lengths of coverage. For example, a common manufacturer warranty of a product might cover a consumer for one full year on parts defects but only 90 days on the high cost of labor involved to change those parts. Extended service plans provide comprehensive, long term, even length coverage. This means that should your product fail within your plans coverage time frame, both parts and labor costs are covered.
How do I buy an Extended Service Plan?
Extended Service Plans can be purchased along with your product online, or via our toll free number.
Can I renew my Consumer Priority Service extended service plan?
Yes, service plans are renewable and must be submitted 30 days prior to the original plans expiration. Please contact a sales representative to discuss your renewal options.
What should I do if I need extended service?
Our extended service providers offer an easy to use interactive form online which you may use to request that they initiate a claim on your product. Your other alternative is to call the toll-free number on your extended warranty card or email and have a qualified representative make this request for you with the information you will provide. We believe that our claim initiation request process is the absolute best our industry has to offer. It is designed for simplicity and speed.
Who will perform the service on my product?
Our company works with over 11,000 authorized service professionals. Each technician is extensively trained by the respective manufacturers to provide service on your products. Authorized technicians must complete annual and bi-annual continued education exams in addition to being well versed in manufacturer supplied update bulletins to ensure their level of expertise is as current as the new products which come to market. We urge our customers to provide feedback regarding their experiences which we later use to insure that the level of service we are expected to provide is exactly the level of service you receive.
May I transfer my extended service plan to another person?
Our service plans are 100% transferable. If you would like transfer ownership of the covered product along with its coverage, we require that the request be supplied in writing. For assistance please contact a Representative. Please have all of the new owner's information at hand when requesting a transfer.
Will I have to pay a deductible or any other "hidden costs"?
Generally, the amount of a deductible is almost always proportional to the amount of the premium charged. In order to have a lower deductible, even as low as $0, the plan holder would generally have to agree to a higher premium. For those who want lower premiums, they must agree to a higher deductible. Our extended service plans carry a $0.00 deductible along with low premiums. This means that with an extended service plan there are no high upfront costs and they are committed to cover 100% parts and labor costs on any authorized claim.