The XGA-resolution Epson Powerlite 825 3LCD Projector with its 3000 ISO lumens of projection power at a contrast ratio of 2000:1 can project a vivid, detailed image in a medium-sized classroom, meeting room or living room. Its 3LCD technology display panel (the part that forms the image) delivers clear and vibrant images so true to life you feel like you're looking through a window. But that's not what makes the 825 so special. This projector has features you just wouldn't expect at its very affordable price point.
Epson V11H356020 Description:
Setting up is a snap with USB Plug 'n' Play No-Hassle Setup. Just plug in a USB cable from your PC or Mac and you're good to go. You can leave bulky VGA cables behind you. And you can simultaneously view your presentation on your computer screen as it projects on the big screen.
The 825 not only accepts and projects NTSC, NTSC 4.43, PAL, PAL-N, PAL-M, PAL-60 and SECAM video signals, it can do 720p and 1080i high definition. Its international power supply can handle juice from 100 V AC right up to 240 V AC. Its OSD (on-screen display) offers a choice of multiple languages. And it's compatible with dozens of PC and Mac video resolution and sync frequencies.
Its versatility extends to the audio portion of your programming too. It's got a 10 watt speaker built in and its variable audio output can feed powered speakers in case you need greater audio oomph. The microphone input lets you narrate your presentations without having to raise your voice to reach the far corners of your presentation venue.
Your audience members who are hard of hearing or learning English as a second language will appreciate the built-in closed caption decoder (for programming sources that provide CC). CC also comes in handy when you have to project in noisy environments.
You can control your 825 from any Web browserMac or PC, thanks to its network connectivity via its RJ45 jack. You can turn the projector off and on, change the volume, page up or page down and much more.
You can even display images from any networked location. Send up to four images from a single PC simultaneously. You can use your 825 for distance learning applications, multi-city conferences and other collaborations.
With the Epson PowerLite 825 you're always in control.
Epson V11H356020 Features:
- 3000 Lumens And a 2000:1 Contrast Ratio
- A great combination for vivid pictures you wouldn't expect in a projector this affordable. And that's white light output that's measured using ISO 21118 (a more rigid standard than the outdated ANSI lumens rating used by competitive products)
- 3LCD Projector Panels
- 3LCD technology delivers sharper and brighter images with superior grayscale detail. Smooth, seamless color combined with an unparalleled grayscale range delivers incredible detail to every image displayed by the 825. Grayscale is the shades of gray (from black to white) required for greater image depth and detail; it allows greater variation in shadows and brings superior accuracy to color, creating a vivid, true-to-life visual experience.
- Filters to Protect Your Investment
- Epson has designed its 3LCD projectors with a filter that gives you added peace of mind. The filter helps limit the amount of dust that can settle on the internal components and reduce the lamp life or dull the image. To clean or change the filter, simply open the door, vacuum the dust off or replace the filter, close the door and you're done.
- USB Plug 'n' Play No-Hassle Setup
- Forget about computer function keys or bulky VGA cables. With the 825 just plug in a standard USB cable and instantly project from a Windows or Macintosh computer. You can instantly view your images on both the projection screen and your computer's screen.
- PC-Free Presentations Via USB
- Of course sometimes you want to travel even lighter and just leave the laptop at home. No problem. You can plug in a USB device flash drive, a digital camera or Epson's own DC-06 document camera into the USB Type A port to present JPEG slideshows without a PC. You could even give a PowerPoint presentation without a PC if you save your slides as individual JPEG images and save them to a flash drive.
- Wired Networking StandardWireless Optional
- The 825 has an RJ45 jack built in so you can do all of the usual maintenance and management chores over an IP network. It will even email you when it needs its bulb changed. But with the optional wireless module (sold separately) you can ditch the wires and go Wi-Fi. And with the 85+ you can do more. You can actually display images from any networked location and present to four different locations simultaneously. Now that's networking!
- Built-In Teaching Aids
- You can project pre-designed lines or grids onto whiteboards and chalkboards, eliminating the need to draw lines on the board. Use grids for graphs and more. You display the pattern by using the customizable User button on the projector remote control. There are four pre-set templates and you can make more.
- Internationally Operational
- With its 100-120V AC 220-240V 50/60 Hz AC, power supply and the ability to accept and project video in the NTSC, NTSC 4.43, PAL, PAL-N, PAL-M, PAL-60 and SECAM standards this projector is a great choice no matter where you are. It can also project 720p, 1080i and 1080p high definition signals.
- Microphone Input
- Save your voice. You can amplify it with a dynamic or condenser microphone and adjust the volume with the remote control.
- Compatible With Many Computer Display Formats
- You can connect your 825 to a wide range of computers, including PCs and notebooks, Apple Macintosh, PowerPC and Intel Core Macintosh computers, PowerBook computers and many iMac and iBook series systems.
- Extended Lamp Life
- Using Epson's exclusive E-TORL lamp technology, lamp life can extend up to 6000 hours in economy mode, and replacement E-TORL lamps can cost up to $200 less than competing replacement lamps.
- Fast, Easy Setup and Control
- Instant Off: No cool down time required, so it's ready to shut down when you are.
- A/V Mute Slide: Control your presentation; it's right at your fingertips.
- Sleep Mode: Set from 1 to 30 minutes to save energy when the A/V Mute Slide is closed or no signal is detected.
- 1.6x Optical Zoom and Automatic Keystone Correction: Offers positioning flexibility and easy picture adjustments.
- Direct Power On/Off: Power the projector on and off with the flip of a light switch
- Closed Captioning
- Essential for educationhelps meet ADA 508 requirements for students with hearing impairments.
- Helps save moneyno need to pay for an additional decoder and its installation.
- Effective and easy to useeasily enabled or disabled through the projector remote or menu.
- Also comes in handy for those learning English as a second language or when you have to present in a noisy environment.
Epson V11H356020 Specifications:
|Resolution:||XGA (1024 x 768) |
|Display Device:||LCD; Epson 3LCD, 3-chip optical engine |
|Brightness:||3000 lumens |
|Contrast Ratio: ||2000:1 |
|Video Signals:||DTV: 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i NTSC/NTSC4.43/PAL/M-PAL/N-PAL/PAL60/SECAM |
|Aspect Ratio:||4:3, 16:9 |
|Number of Colors:||16.7 million colors |
|Typical Lamp Life:||5000 hours Standard, 6000 hours Eco Mode |
|Lens:||Manual Focus, Manual Zoom F1.49-1.94/f18.2mm-29.2mm |
|Throw Ratio:||1.39-2.26 : 1 |
|Image Size:||30 - 300 inches diagonal |
|Throw Distance:||2.7 - 45.5 feet |
|Keystone Correction:||Vertical:+/- 30 degrees |
|Projection Methods:||Front, rear, ceiling |
|Inputs:||Composite Video, RCA x 1 |
S-Video (Mini DIN 4-pin (Y/C)) x 1
Ethernet (Network addressable, RJ45) x 1
VGA (Analog data, mini D-Sub 15-pin) x 2
USB Type A (Universal Serial Bus with hub connector) x 1
USB Type B (Universal Serial Bus with peripheral connector) x 1
RS-232 (Serial) x 1
Stereo Mini-Jack (3.5 mm) x 3
Analog Audio (RCA x 2) x 1
|Outputs:||VGA (Analog data, mini D-Sub 15-pin) x 1|
Stereo Mini-Jack (3.5 mm) x 1
|Speaker:||10 W monaural |
|Audible Noise:||35.0 dB |
|Weight:||7 lbs. |
|Dimensions:||12.9" x 3.7" x 9.8" (W x H x D) |
|Accessories:||Power cord, computer cable (VGA), USB cable, soft carrying case, projector remote control, batteries, user manual CD, Projector Software CD, Quick Setup Sheet, PrivateLine support card, registration card and password protection sticker |
|Remote Control:||Remote control and batteries included |
|Mfg Warranty:||Two-year limited warranty, 90-day lamp warranty|