High performance flexibility at 10,000 lumens
With 10,000 ANSI lumens of brightness, the Christie LX1000 is a 3LCD projector with complete flexibility for high brightness applications demanding cost-effective performance. Christies latest 3LCD, XGA projector also offers exceptional image quality with 3000:1 contrast ratio, application flexibility and low cost of ownership.
The Christie LX1000 features inorganic 3LCD technology to achieve 3000:1 contrast ratio. The inorganic panels are also designed for long life and less color degradation over time than conventional LCDs. To further improve video processing, the Christie LX1000 provides 10-bit video processing to produce natural, color tone reproduction, picture stability (without image noise) and flawless video playback.
For the ultimate in application flexibility, the Christie LX1000 can match the ideal lens to each application from a suite of ten optional high performance lenses. A range of seven input modules lets you connect to the signals you require. In this dual lamp system, you can achieve 10,000 ANSI lumens or by stacking two Christie LX1000s you can double your brightness to 20,000 lumens. The Christie LX1000 is also operable in either 100-120V or 200-240V environments.
The dual lamp system allows the flexibility to increase brightness or save lamp life, based upon the use of the projector. In mission-critical applications, the Auto-switching lamp feature allows you to quickly switch to a new lamp if needed. Access to top loading lamps makes complete replacement quick and easy. The AutoFilter system reduces maintenance requirements. This automated cartridge system rotates new filter sheets for up to 10,000 hours before the filter cartridge requires replacement. These unique features extend the life of the projector while reducing the overall cost of ownership.
Christie LX1000 Features:
- 10,000 ANSI lumens provides high brightness and is stackable to increase brightness if needed
- 3000:1 contrast ratio for exceptional image clarity
- New inorganic 3LCD light engine design offering darkest black and smoothest imaging
- 10-bit video processing for natural and smooth color tone and video playback
- AutoFilter System for 10,000 hours of maintenance-free operation
- Suite of 10 optional lenses and a variety of input modules for complete application flexibility
- Operable in either 100-120V or 200-240V environments
Christie LX1000 Specifications:
- 10,000 lumens
- Contrast Ratio: 3000:1 (full on/off)
- 90% Brightness Uniformity (corner to corner)
- 3 x 1.8" Inorganic LCD
- Native XGA 1024x768
- Dual 330W Ushio NSHA
- Normal Mode: 2000 hours
- Eco Mode: 3000 hours
|Input Signal Compatibility|
- VGA through UXGA (1600x1200) (UXGA*/ SXGA+/ SXGA/ WXGA/ XGA (native)/ SVGA/ VGA/ MAC)
- HDTV formats (480i, 480P, 575i, 575p, 720P, 1035i, 1080i, 1080p-DVI) *Analog Signal Only
- Analog 230MHz / Digital 193MHz
- Horizontal: 15kHz to 120kHz
- Vertical: 48Hz to 120Hz
|Inputs, Control and Networking|
- Input #1: DVI-D(DHCP) x1, HD 15 x1
- Input #2: BNC x 5 (R,G,B,H,V & Y,Pb/Cb, Pr/Cr & Composite), Mini DIN 4-pin (S-Video)
- Input #3: Free slot
- Input #4: Free slot
- Control: Serial Input Dsub-9 x 1
- Serial Output: Dsub-9 x 1
- R/C jack mini jack x 1
- Service port USB (type B)
- Motorized zoom, focus and lens shift
- Vertical lens shift Up/Down 50%
- Horizontal lens shift left right 10% (calculations based on center lens center image using Standard Zoom Lens)
- Mechanical light Shutter
- The LX1000 is shipped without a lens. Choose the lens appropriate for your application.
- Short Fixed / 0.8:1
- Short Fixed / 1.2:1
- Short Zoom / 1.4-1.8:1
- Short Zoom / 1.5-2.0:1
- Short Zoom / 1.2-1.5:1
- Standard Zoom / 2.0-2.6:1
- Standard Zoom / 2.6-3.5:1
- Semi Long Zoom /3.5-4.5:1
- Long Zoom / 4.4-6.2:1
- Long Zoom / 6.3-9.0:1
- Quick setup manual
- Real Color Management software instruction
- CD-ROM read me note
- UL cable card
- Lens adaptation
- Light-block sheet x 3
- Lens spacer x 3 (T0.1, T0.2, T0.3)
- Mounting lens x 1
- Lens strap clamp
- Power cord
- AC cord UL type (NEMA 6-20P plug type) 3 meters
- AC cord European 2P plug type 3 meters
- Data Connection - Computer cable (Dsub15-Dsub15)
- Remote control
- AA Battery x 2
- DVI/Dsub15 module
- 5BNC/Video module
- DVI module (HDCP)
- 5 BNC module
- Dsub-15 module
- SDI-Dual module
- Warp and Blending module
|Network Input Modules|
- Lamp: 330W Ushio NSHA Lamps
- Filter: AutoFilter Cartridge
|Enhanced Feature Sets|
- Twin Stack design for easy set-up
- Auto-switching lamp feature (single lamp mode)
- Digital keystone feature - 50 degrees Vertical (Max), 10 degrees Horizontal (Max)
- AutoFilter Cartridge technology, 10,000 hours of maintenance free operation before changing (typical environment)
- Built-in RS 232c port Customizable Start-up logo Selectable Aspect ratio Standard 4:3 or Wide Screen 16:9
- Top Loading lamps
- Intuitive graphical user interface
- Built-in keypad (power on/standby, menu, up, down, left, right arrows)
- Front and rear infrared sensors for IR keypad
- Carrying handles
- Auto Discoloration Prevention with 3D-AUCC technology
- Top maintenance access to LCD panels- simplifies cleaning
- Operating voltage: 100-120 V AC +/- 10% / 200-240 V AC +/- 10%
- Operating current: 5.1A max at 200V(11.2A max at 100V)
- Power: 950W typ.(3242[BTU/h])(Normal 100V/11.2A) / 950W typ. (3242[BTU/h]) (Normal 220V/5.1A)
- Dissipation: 3230BTU/hr
|Dimensions (L x W x H)|
- Size: (L x W x H) 29.8" x 20.9" x 10.5" (757.0 x 530.0 x 267.5) (w/ lens removed w/feet at minimum height position)
- Shipping dimensions: 37.4"(L) x 33.3"(W) x 21.3(H) / 951.0mm x 846.0mm x 542.0mm
- Weight: 61.8 lbs (28.0 kg) (without lens)
- Shipping Weight: 83.8 lbs (38.0 kg)
- Temperature: 41F to 104F (5C to +40C)
- Storage temperature: 14˚F to 140˚F (-10˚C to 60˚C)
- Humidity: 20% to 80% non-condensing 0 to 8858' Feet (0 to 2700 m)
- Noise: Normal mode: 46 dBA, Eco mode: 45 dBA
- This product conforms to the following regulations related to product safety, environmental requirements and electromagnetic compatibility (EMC):
- CFR 47 FCC Rules and Regulations Part 15
- EN55022: Class A
- IEC 60950-1
- EU RoHS Directive
- Projector: 3 years parts and labor
- Lamp: 120days/500hrs total operation whichever occurs first
- Contact an authorized Christie representative for full details of our limited warranty
This item is brand new and comes with a full manufacturer warranty. Please refer to the table below for details
Don't Gamble on a break-down!
- 100% Parts and Labor
- No Deductibles
- No Lemon Guarantee
- Fully Transferable
- Toll-Free Support
- Worry Free For Up to 5 Years
- Nationwide Coverage
- Rapid Claim System
- Electronic Registration
||Extended Service Plan
||Typical Manufacturer Warranty
|Up to 5 Years including parts and labor
||1 Year Parts, 90 Days Labor
Wear and Tear(Normal Use)
Product Replacement (If Product Cannot be Fixed)
Optional Accidental Damage
Screen or Lens Replacement
24/7 Toll Free Help
No Lemon Policy
Authorized Service Centers in Most Locations
What exactly is an Extended Service Plan?
An extended service plan is generally an extension of your original manufacturer's warranty. Most manufacturers warranty their products to be free from defects for up to one year from the date of purchase. This warranty virtually guarantees you that if your newly purchased product fails, the manufacturer will protect you from the high costs of replacement parts and labor necessary to repair your product. Extended service plans lengthen your product's coverage for up to an additional 60 months (5 years) to insure you get years of performance satisfaction from your newly purchased product.
How is this different than the manufacturer's warranty?
A manufacturer's warranty usually offers limited coverage for a limited time, with parts and labor carrying separate lengths of coverage. For example, a common manufacturer warranty of a product might cover a consumer for one full year on parts defects but only 90 days on the high cost of labor involved to change those parts. Extended service plans provide comprehensive, long term, even length coverage. This means that should your product fail within your plans coverage time frame, both parts and labor costs are covered.
How do I buy an Extended Service Plan?
Extended Service Plans can be purchased along with your product online, or via our toll free number.
Can I renew my Consumer Priority Service extended service plan?
Yes, service plans are renewable and must be submitted 30 days prior to the original plans expiration. Please contact a sales representative to discuss your renewal options.
What should I do if I need extended service?
Our extended service providers offer an easy to use interactive form online which you may use to request that they initiate a claim on your product. Your other alternative is to call the toll-free number on your extended warranty card or email and have a qualified representative make this request for you with the information you will provide. We believe that our claim initiation request process is the absolute best our industry has to offer. It is designed for simplicity and speed.
Who will perform the service on my product?
Our company works with over 11,000 authorized service professionals. Each technician is extensively trained by the respective manufacturers to provide service on your products. Authorized technicians must complete annual and bi-annual continued education exams in addition to being well versed in manufacturer supplied update bulletins to ensure their level of expertise is as current as the new products which come to market. We urge our customers to provide feedback regarding their experiences which we later use to insure that the level of service we are expected to provide is exactly the level of service you receive.
May I transfer my extended service plan to another person?
Our service plans are 100% transferable. If you would like transfer ownership of the covered product along with its coverage, we require that the request be supplied in writing. For assistance please contact a Representative. Please have all of the new owner's information at hand when requesting a transfer.
Will I have to pay a deductible or any other "hidden costs"?
Generally, the amount of a deductible is almost always proportional to the amount of the premium charged. In order to have a lower deductible, even as low as $0, the plan holder would generally have to agree to a higher premium. For those who want lower premiums, they must agree to a higher deductible. Our extended service plans carry a $0.00 deductible along with low premiums. This means that with an extended service plan there are no high upfront costs and they are committed to cover 100% parts and labor costs on any authorized claim.