Theres only one projector with the brightest, highest resolution HD image the Christie Roadie HD+35K. Rounding out Christies expansive 3-chip DLP product line up, theres no comparison for resolution, brightness or performance.
Christie Digital Systems ROADIEHD35K Description:
Producing 32,500 ANSI lumens (35,000 center lumens), this newest Roadie features Christies unique, flexible split-body design with separate switching lamp ballast. The Christie Roadie HD+35K includes a rear air exhaust hood for improved stack-ability and a new motorized lens mount enables you to focus and adjust lens position using a remote control.
With native 2048 x 1080 HD resolution and 10-bit image processing, images are simply stunning in their size, brilliance and quality. The user-replaceable lamps can be automatically aligned at the push of a button and user-friendly controls ensure easy maintenance and servicing. Along with built-in body handles for handling and rigging or an optional stacking/rigging frame this tough, manageable projector is built for true road worthiness frequent transport and quick set-up.
Christie Digital Systems ROADIEHD35K Features:3-chip DLP HD+ (2048 x 1080) delivering superior native HD+ image quality with excellent color rendition 32,500 ANSI lumens/35,000 center lumens - highest lumens offered in a native HD product 1600-2000:1 contrast ratio enabling highly enhanced image detail, with blacker blacks and whiter whites New motorized lens mount enables users to adjust focus and lens position using a remote control. Riggable and flyable for large venue events User-replaceable lamps can be automatically aligned at the push of a button Rear air exhaust hood for improved stack-ability Stack, blend and color-match multiple projectors
Christie Digital Systems ROADIEHD35K Specifications:
- 32,500 ANSI lumens (35,000 Center lumens) 6.0kW Lamp
- 27,000 ANSI lumens (29,000 Center lumens) 4.5kW Lamp
- 18,000 ANSI lumens (19,500 Center lumens) 3.0kW Lamp
- 12,000 ANSI lumens (13,000 Center lumens) 2.0kW Lamp
- 90% brightness uniformity
- Xenon bubble (user replaceable bulb)
|Typical Lamp Lifetime|
- 6.0kW 1000 hrs (750 hrs at 6.6kW)
- 4.5kW 900 hrs
- 3.0kW 2500 hrs
- 2.0kW 3500 hrs
- HDTV formats
- VGA through to QXGA (2048 x 1536)
- Accepts all current HDTV/DTV formats
- Multi-standard video decoder
- Horizontal and vertical scaling, all inputs
- Horizontal: 5kHz to 120kHz
- Vertical: 23.97Hz to 150Hz
|Inputs, Control and Networking|
- RGBHV/YPbPr: 5 BNC
- DVI-I Analog / Digital RGB/YPbPR (HDCP)
- Composite video
- 2 RS-232 ports
- RS-422 ports
- GPIO port
- Ethernet (10/100) RJ45 with ChristieNET connectivity
- Built-in backlit LCD keypad
- Front and rear IR receivers
- 2 input slots for analog/digital modules
- Dual SD/HD-SDI input card
- Detached 7kW switching lamp ballast
- IR Remote keypad (with optional wired connection)
- Line cord
- 6ft ballast cable
- Handles for carrying and rigging
- User manual
- Input cards DVI, Dual SD/HD-SDI
- Christie Twist
- Remote IR sensor
- Wired remote control
- Rigging frame
- Rigging clamps
- Lamp safety kit
- High contrast aperture kits
- 6ft, 25ft, 50ft or 100ft ballast cable kit
- Service manuals
- KoRE 10-bit librarian software
- Filter replacement packs
- See the Christie 3-chip DLP Accessories guide for the complete list of accessories
|Lens Mount Type|
- Tool-free lens insertion system
- Boresight adjustable
|Motorized Lens Mount|
- Horizontal and vertical offset
- 0.8:1 Fixed Lens (offset: 45% V, 15% H)
- 1.1:1 Fixed Lens (offset: 74%V, 21% H)
- 1.25-1.45:1 Zoom Lens (offset: 100% V, 35% H)
- 1.45-1.8:1 Zoom Lens (offset: 53% V, 17% H)
- 1.8-2.4:1 Zoom Lens (offset: 53% V, 17% H)
- 2.2-3.0:1 Zoom Lens (offset: 53% V, 17% H)
- 3.0-4.3:1 Zoom Lens (offset: 53% V, 17% H)
- 4.3-6.0:1 Zoom Lens (offset: 53% V, 17% H)
- 5.5-8.5:1 Zoom Lens (offset: 100% V, 35% H)
|Projector Head Power Requirements|
- Operating voltage: single phase 200-240 VAC @50/60Hz
- Max current: 3A max
|Ballast Power Requirements|
- Type: detached 7kW switching lamp ballast
- Operating voltage: 3-phase 200-230 VAC @50/60Hz
- Max current: 24A per phase max
- Operating voltage: 3-phase 380-415 VAC @50/60Hz
- Max current: 16A per phase max
|Projector Head Dimensions|
- (L x W x H): 53.6 x 31.5 x 22.8" (1362 x 800 x 577mm)
- Shipping dimensions (L x W x H): 65 x 41 x 35" (1650 x 1040 x 890mm)
- Weight 360lb (163kg)
- Shipping weight 460lb (209kg)
- (L x W x H): 21 x 18 x 21" (533 x 457 x 533mm)
- Shipping dimensions (L x W x H): 28 x 25 x 31.5" (710 x 635 x 800mm)
- Weight 110lb (50kg)
- Shipping weight 145lb (66kg)
|Optional rigging frame dimensions|
- (L x W x H): 59.4 x 33.5 x 25.7" (1510 x 851 x 653mm)
- Shipping dimensions (L x W x H): 54 x 32 x 10" (1372 x 813 x 254mm)
- Weight 110lb (50kg)
- Shipping weight 166lb (75kg)
- Temperature: 5 to 35 C (40 to 95 F)
- Humidity: 20 80% non-condensing
- UL/CSA/IEC 60950 (3rd edition)
- FCC Class A, CE
- This product conforms to all relevant European directives, standards, safety, health and environmental concerns
- RoHS, WEEE
- 3 years parts and labor (including light engine)
- Contact an authorized Christie representative for full details of our limited warranty
This item is brand new and comes with a full manufacturer warranty. Please refer to the table below for details
Don't Gamble on a break-down!
- 100% Parts and Labor
- No Deductibles
- No Lemon Guarantee
- Fully Transferable
- Toll-Free Support
- Worry Free For Up to 5 Years
- Nationwide Coverage
- Rapid Claim System
- Electronic Registration
||Extended Service Plan
||Typical Manufacturer Warranty
|Up to 5 Years including parts and labor
||1 Year Parts, 90 Days Labor
Wear and Tear(Normal Use)
Product Replacement (If Product Cannot be Fixed)
Optional Accidental Damage
Screen or Lens Replacement
24/7 Toll Free Help
No Lemon Policy
Authorized Service Centers in Most Locations
What exactly is an Extended Service Plan?
An extended service plan is generally an extension of your original manufacturer's warranty. Most manufacturers warranty their products to be free from defects for up to one year from the date of purchase. This warranty virtually guarantees you that if your newly purchased product fails, the manufacturer will protect you from the high costs of replacement parts and labor necessary to repair your product. Extended service plans lengthen your product's coverage for up to an additional 60 months (5 years) to insure you get years of performance satisfaction from your newly purchased product.
How is this different than the manufacturer's warranty?
A manufacturer's warranty usually offers limited coverage for a limited time, with parts and labor carrying separate lengths of coverage. For example, a common manufacturer warranty of a product might cover a consumer for one full year on parts defects but only 90 days on the high cost of labor involved to change those parts. Extended service plans provide comprehensive, long term, even length coverage. This means that should your product fail within your plans coverage time frame, both parts and labor costs are covered.
How do I buy an Extended Service Plan?
Extended Service Plans can be purchased along with your product online, or via our toll free number.
Can I renew my Consumer Priority Service extended service plan?
Yes, service plans are renewable and must be submitted 30 days prior to the original plans expiration. Please contact a sales representative to discuss your renewal options.
What should I do if I need extended service?
Our extended service providers offer an easy to use interactive form online which you may use to request that they initiate a claim on your product. Your other alternative is to call the toll-free number on your extended warranty card or email and have a qualified representative make this request for you with the information you will provide. We believe that our claim initiation request process is the absolute best our industry has to offer. It is designed for simplicity and speed.
Who will perform the service on my product?
Our company works with over 11,000 authorized service professionals. Each technician is extensively trained by the respective manufacturers to provide service on your products. Authorized technicians must complete annual and bi-annual continued education exams in addition to being well versed in manufacturer supplied update bulletins to ensure their level of expertise is as current as the new products which come to market. We urge our customers to provide feedback regarding their experiences which we later use to insure that the level of service we are expected to provide is exactly the level of service you receive.
May I transfer my extended service plan to another person?
Our service plans are 100% transferable. If you would like transfer ownership of the covered product along with its coverage, we require that the request be supplied in writing. For assistance please contact a Representative. Please have all of the new owner's information at hand when requesting a transfer.
Will I have to pay a deductible or any other "hidden costs"?
Generally, the amount of a deductible is almost always proportional to the amount of the premium charged. In order to have a lower deductible, even as low as $0, the plan holder would generally have to agree to a higher premium. For those who want lower premiums, they must agree to a higher deductible. Our extended service plans carry a $0.00 deductible along with low premiums. This means that with an extended service plan there are no high upfront costs and they are committed to cover 100% parts and labor costs on any authorized claim.