The Christie LX900 XGA 3-LCD 9000 Lumen projector features inorganic LCD technology that provides a long life optical engine designed for exceptional image performance without compromise. Enhanced by 10-bit video processing, the Christie LX900 produces natural, color tone reproduction, picture stability (without image noise) and flawless video playback. Dual lamps deliver the same incredible brightness as the competition achieves with four lamps, with less maintenance and lower cost of operation. Auto-switching lamps in single-lamp mode allows for redundancy in critical operations as well as ease of use by providing intuitive technology for continued operation.
Christie Digital Systems LX900 Description:
Christie s latest digital projector provides high brightness at 9000 ANSI lumens and a 2000:1 contrast ratio from a dual lamp, optical engine. The Christie LX900 boasts high performance, low maintenance and an overall low cost of ownership.
The Christie LX900 features inorganic LCD technology that provides a long life optical engine designed for exceptional image performance without compromise. Enhanced by 10-bit video processing, the Christie LX900 produces natural, color tone reproduction, picture stability (without image noise) and flawless video playback.
Dual lamps deliver the same incredible brightness as the competition achieves with four lamps, with less maintenance and lower cost of operation. Auto-switching lamps in single-lamp mode allows for redundancy in critical operations as well as ease of use by providing intuitive technology for continued operation.
Service intervals are extended using a new AutoFilter air filtration system. This easy-to-use cartridge system automatically rotates a new sheet of filter for up to 10,000 hours (in typical conditions) before requiring replacement.
With a suite of optional high performance lenses and a range of input modules, you can match the capabilities of the LX900 to the signals you require including HD-SDI sources. The Christie LX900 is flexible enough for virtually any installation including large conference rooms, medium-size auditoriums and staging applications. With stacking capability, you can easily increase brightness by combining two units.
Christie Digital Systems LX900 Features:
- 9000 ANSI lumens and 2000:1 contrast ratio provides high brightness and image clarity
- New inorganic 3LCD light engine design offering darkest black and smoothest imaging
- AutoFilter System for 10,000 hours of maintenance-free operation
- XGA native resolution with scaling for VGA to UXGA and video up to 1080p c for compatibility with most computers and video sources
- 10-bit video processing for natural and smooth color tone and video playback
- Houses of Worship
- Large conference rooms
- Small auditoriums
Christie Digital Systems LX900 Specifications:
|Image || |
- 9000 ANSI lumens
- Contrast ratio: 2000:1 (full on/off)
- 90% brightness uniformity
|Display Technology || |
- 3 x 1.8" Inorganic LCD panels
- Native XGA 1024 x 768 resolution
|Input Signal Compatibility || |
- VGA through UXGA (1600 x 1200)
- NTSC, NTSC 4.43, PAL, PAL M, SECAM, PAL-N, PAL 60
- Supports standard HDTV formats (480i, 480p, 575i, 575p, 720p, 1035i, and 1080i, 1080p via digital connection only)
- 10-bit digital processing(1.07 billion color reproduction capability)
|Scan Rates || |
- Horizontal 15 kHz to 120 kHz
- Vertical 48 Hz to 120 Hz
|Pixel Clock || |
|Inputs, Control, and Networking || |
- Input #1 DVI-D x1, HD 15 x1
- Input #2 BNC x 5 (R,G,B,H,V & Y,Pb/Cb, Pr/Cr & Composite), Mini DIN 4-pin (S-Video)
- Serial Input Dsub-9 x 1
- Serial Output Dsub-9 x 1
- R/C Jack Mini jack x 1
|Lamp || |
- Dual 330W USHIO NSHA lamps
- 2000 hours (normal mode)
- 3000 hours (eco mode)
|Optical System || |
- Motorized zoom, focus and lens shift
- Vertical lens shift Up/Down 50%; Horizontal lens shift left right 10% (calculations based on center lens center image using Standard Zoom Lens)
- Mechanical Light Shutter
|Standard Accessories || |
- Wireless/Wired remote unit (two AA type batteries and wired cable included)
- User s manual (CD-ROM and Quick Manual)
- Computer cable (Dsub15-Dsub15)
- AC cord UL type (NEMA 6-20P plug type)
- European 2P plug type
|Lens Options || |
- The LX 900 is shipped without a lens. Choose the lens appropriate for your application.
- Short Fixed: 0.8:1, 1.2:1
- Short Zoom: 1.4-1.8:1, 1.5-2.0:1, 1.2-1.5:1
- Standard Zoom: 2.0-2.6:1, 2.6-3.5:1
- Semi Long Zoom: 3.5-4.5:1
- Long Zoom: 4.4-6.2:1, 6.3-9.0:1
|Option Boards || |
- DVI/Dsub15 module
- 5BNC/Video module
- DVI module
- 5 BNC module
- Dsub-15 module
- Warp and Blending module
- SDI-Dual module
|Replacement Parts || |
- Lamp: 330W NSHA
- Replacement AutoFilter Cartridge
|Enchanced Feature Sets || |
- Customizable Star-up logo
- Auto-switching lamp feature (single lamp mode).
- Digital keystone feature - 50 degrees Vertical (Max), 10 degrees Horizontal (Max)
- Intuitive graphical user interface
- Built-in keypad (power on/standby, menu, up, down, left, right arrows)
- Front and rear infrared sensors for
- IR keypad
- Built-in RS232c port
- Carrying handles
- Auto Discoloration Prevention with 3D-AUCC technology
|Power Requirements || |
- 100 120V and 200 240V 10%
- 4.6A max @ 100 120 VAC 50/60 Hz; 2.3A max @ 200 240 VAC 50/60 Hz
- 1590 BTU/hr Max
|Dimensions || |
- 60.85lbs (27.6 kg) without a lens
- 29.8 Lx 20.9 W x10.3 H Inches / 757L x 530W x 267.5H mm (includes feet protrusion) without a lens
- Shipping weight: 83.8 lbs 38.0Kg
- Shipping dimensions: 37.4 L x33.3W x21.3H Inches (951D x846W x 542H mm)
|Operating Environment || |
- 41˚F 104˚F (5˚C 40˚C)
- Storage Temperature: 14˚F 140˚F (-10˚C 60˚C)
- 20-80% (non-condensing)
- 0 to 2700 m/0 to 8858 Ft
- 47dBA standard mode, 46dBA Eco mode
|Regulatory Approvals || |
- This product conforms to the following regulations related to product safety, environmental requirements and electromagnetic compatibility (EMC)
- FCC Part 15, Subpart B Class A; CISPR22/EN55022; CISPR24/EN55024
- UL 60950-1 First Edition; CAN/CSA-C22.2 No 60950-1-03 First edition;
- 2002/95/EC RoHS
|Limited Warranty || |
- Projector: 3 years parts and labor
- Lamp: 120days/500hrs total operation whichever occurs first
This item is brand new and comes with a full manufacturer warranty. Please refer to the table below for details
Don't Gamble on a break-down!
- 100% Parts and Labor
- No Deductibles
- No Lemon Guarantee
- Fully Transferable
- Toll-Free Support
- Worry Free For Up to 5 Years
- Nationwide Coverage
- Rapid Claim System
- Electronic Registration
||Extended Service Plan
||Typical Manufacturer Warranty
|Up to 5 Years including parts and labor
||1 Year Parts, 90 Days Labor
Wear and Tear(Normal Use)
Product Replacement (If Product Cannot be Fixed)
Optional Accidental Damage
Screen or Lens Replacement
24/7 Toll Free Help
No Lemon Policy
Authorized Service Centers in Most Locations
What exactly is an Extended Service Plan?
An extended service plan is generally an extension of your original manufacturer's warranty. Most manufacturers warranty their products to be free from defects for up to one year from the date of purchase. This warranty virtually guarantees you that if your newly purchased product fails, the manufacturer will protect you from the high costs of replacement parts and labor necessary to repair your product. Extended service plans lengthen your product's coverage for up to an additional 60 months (5 years) to insure you get years of performance satisfaction from your newly purchased product.
How is this different than the manufacturer's warranty?
A manufacturer's warranty usually offers limited coverage for a limited time, with parts and labor carrying separate lengths of coverage. For example, a common manufacturer warranty of a product might cover a consumer for one full year on parts defects but only 90 days on the high cost of labor involved to change those parts. Extended service plans provide comprehensive, long term, even length coverage. This means that should your product fail within your plans coverage time frame, both parts and labor costs are covered.
How do I buy an Extended Service Plan?
Extended Service Plans can be purchased along with your product online, or via our toll free number.
Can I renew my Consumer Priority Service extended service plan?
Yes, service plans are renewable and must be submitted 30 days prior to the original plans expiration. Please contact a sales representative to discuss your renewal options.
What should I do if I need extended service?
Our extended service providers offer an easy to use interactive form online which you may use to request that they initiate a claim on your product. Your other alternative is to call the toll-free number on your extended warranty card or email and have a qualified representative make this request for you with the information you will provide. We believe that our claim initiation request process is the absolute best our industry has to offer. It is designed for simplicity and speed.
Who will perform the service on my product?
Our company works with over 11,000 authorized service professionals. Each technician is extensively trained by the respective manufacturers to provide service on your products. Authorized technicians must complete annual and bi-annual continued education exams in addition to being well versed in manufacturer supplied update bulletins to ensure their level of expertise is as current as the new products which come to market. We urge our customers to provide feedback regarding their experiences which we later use to insure that the level of service we are expected to provide is exactly the level of service you receive.
May I transfer my extended service plan to another person?
Our service plans are 100% transferable. If you would like transfer ownership of the covered product along with its coverage, we require that the request be supplied in writing. For assistance please contact a Representative. Please have all of the new owner's information at hand when requesting a transfer.
Will I have to pay a deductible or any other "hidden costs"?
Generally, the amount of a deductible is almost always proportional to the amount of the premium charged. In order to have a lower deductible, even as low as $0, the plan holder would generally have to agree to a higher premium. For those who want lower premiums, they must agree to a higher deductible. Our extended service plans carry a $0.00 deductible along with low premiums. This means that with an extended service plan there are no high upfront costs and they are committed to cover 100% parts and labor costs on any authorized claim.