The Christie LW600 offers the best of both worlds, ideally suited for data and video presentation. The 17:10 aspect ratio, which can also be set to 16:9, or 4:3 for PC and 16:9 for Video, meets today's wide screen presentation needs. In a boardroom, classroom, rental or staging setting, the Christie LW600 provides the flexibility in data resolution to meet your presentation needs.
Christie Digital Systems LW600 Description:
The Christie LW600 offers the best of both worlds, ideally suited for data and video presentation. The 17:10 aspect ratio, which can also be set to 16:9, or 4:3 for PC and 16:9 for Video, meets today s wide screen presentation needs. In a boardroom, classroom, rental or staging setting, the Christie LW600 provides the flexibility in data resolution to meet your presentation needs.
The new inorganic LCD light engine, provides more robust LCD panels and produces greater contrast levels for truer, richer blacks. The 10-bit processing power of the Christie LW600 produces natural, color tone reproduction, picture stability without image noise and virtually flawless video presentation.
With a suite of 12 optional high performance lenses and a range of input modules, the LW600 can match your installation and input signal sources. The Christie LW600, which is available in a body-only format, provides flexibility for virtually any installation.
This digital projector provides high brightness at 6000 ANSI lumens and a 2000:1 contrast ratio from a dual lamp, optical engine. The Christie LW600 boasts high performance, low maintenance and an overall low cost of ownership.
A unique dual lamp system delivers incredible brightness and color uniformity in a two or one lamp mode. Auto-switching lamp feature makes the LW600 the perfect option for installations where lamp redundancy is crucial.
Utilizing a new cooling design and AutoFilter system, service intervals are extended. This easy-to-use cartridge system automatically rotates a new sheet of filter every 1000 hours of use for up to 10,000 hours before having to replace the cartridge.
Christie Digital Systems LW600 Features: 6000 ANSI lumens and 2000:1 contrast ratio provides high brightness and image clarity WXGA native resolution for true widescreen PC compatibility and High Definition formats New inorganic 3LCD light engine, provides robust LCD technology and increased performance over conventional LCDs AutoFilter System for 10,000 hours of maintenance-free operation 10-bit video processing for natural and smooth color tone and video playback
Christie Digital Systems LW600 Specifications:
|Image || |
- 6000 ANSI lumens (dual lamp)
- 2000:1 (Full on/off)
- 90% brightness uniformity (corner to center)
|Display Technology || |
- 3 x 1.22 Inorganic LCDs
- True WXGA (1366 x 800) PC (17:10) and 16:9 aspect ratio for video
|Input Signal Compatibility || |
- VGA through to UXGA (1600 x 1200)
- NTSC, NTSC 4.43, PAL, PAL M, SECAM, PAL-N, PAL 60
- Supports standard HDTV formats (480i, 480p, 575i, 575p, 720p, 1035i, and 1080i, 1080p via digital connection only)
- 10-bit digital processing(1.07 billion color reproduction capability)
|Pixel Clock || |
- 230 MHz - Analog
- 122.85MHz - Digital
|Scan Rates || |
- Horizontal - 15 kHz to 120 kHz
- Vertical - 48 Hz to 120 Hz
|Inputs, Control, and Networking || |
- Input #1 DVI-D x1, HD 15 x1
- Input #2 BNC x 5 (R,G,B,H,V &
- Y,Pb/Cb, Pr/Cr & Composite), Mini DIN 4-pin (S-Video)
- Serial Input Dsub-9 x 1
- Serial Output Dsub-9 x 1
- R/C Jack Mini jack x 1
- Service Port: USB B-Type x1
|Lamp || |
- Dual 330W NSHA
- 2000 hours Normal Mode; 3000 hours Eco mode
|Optical System || |
- Motorized zoom, focus and lens shift
- Vertical lens shift Up/Down 50%
- Horizontal lens shift left right 10% (calculations based on center lens center image using Standard Zoom Lens)
- Mechanical Light Shutter
|Standard Accessories || |
- Wireless/Wired remote unit (two AA type batteries and wired cable included)
- User s manual (CD-ROM and Quick Manual
- Computer cable (Dsub15-Dsub15)
- AC cord UL type (NEMA 6-20P plug type)
- European 2P plug type
|Lens Options || |
- The Christie LW600 is shipped without a lens. Choose the lens appropriate for your application
- Short Fixed: 1.1:1, 1.65:1
- Short Zoom: 1.9-2.5:1, 1.6-2.1:1, 2.1-2.8:1
- Wide Zoom: 1.3-1.8:1
- Wide Fixed 0.8:1
- Standard Zoom: 2.8-3.6:1, 3.6-4.8:1
- Semi Long Zoom -4.8-6.2:1
- Long Zoom: 6.1-8.5:1, 8.7-12.4:1
|Option Boards || |
- DVI/Dsub15 module
- 5BNC/Video module
- DVI module (HDCP)
- 5 BNC module
- Dsub-15 module
- SDI-Dual module
|Enhanced Feature Sets || |
- Customizable start-up logo
- Auto-switching lamp feature (single lamp mode)
- Digital keystone feature: 40 vertical (max); 20 horizontal (max)
- Intuitive graphical user interface
- Built-in keypad
- Front and rear infrared sensors
- Built-in RS-232c port
- Carrying handle security bar
- Auto Discoloration Prevention with 3D-AUCC technology
- AutoFilter technology up to 10,000 hours cartridge life (typical environment)
- Top loading lamp access
- Aspect ratio selection; 4:3, 16:9, real, custom modes
|Power Requirements || |
- 100 120V and 200 240V 10%
- Operating current- 11.2 A max at 100V AC /5.1A max at /200V AC
- Dissipation - 3230 BTU/hr Max
|Dimensions || |
- 60.85lbs / 27.6 kg without a lens 29.8 (L)x20.9 (W)x10.3 (H)Inches / 757(L) x 530(W) x 267.5(H)mm (includes feet protrusion) without a lens
- Shipping weight: 83.7 lbs38.0Kg
- Shipping dimensions: 37.4 (L)x33.3(W)x21.3(H) Inches 951(D)x846(W) x 542(H) mm
|Operating Environment || |
- 41˚F 104˚F (5˚C 40˚C)
- Storage Temperature: 14˚F 140˚F (-10˚C 60˚C)
- 20-80% (non-condensing)
- 0 to 2700 m / 0 to 8858 Ft
- 50dBA standard mode, 47dBA Eco mode
|Regulatory Approvals || |
- This product conforms to the following regulations related to product safety, environmental requirements and electromagnetic compatibility (EMC):
- FCC Part 15, Class A; CISPR22/EN55022; EN55024 ;UL 60950-1 First Edition; CAN/CSA-C22.2 No 60950-1-03 First edition; IEC60950-1:2001 ; 2002/95/EC RoHS
|Limited Warranty || |
- Projector: 3 years parts and labor
- Lamp: 120days/500hrs total operation whichever occurs first
This item is brand new and comes with a full manufacturer warranty. Please refer to the table below for details
Don't Gamble on a break-down!
- 100% Parts and Labor
- No Deductibles
- No Lemon Guarantee
- Fully Transferable
- Toll-Free Support
- Worry Free For Up to 5 Years
- Nationwide Coverage
- Rapid Claim System
- Electronic Registration
||Extended Service Plan
||Typical Manufacturer Warranty
|Up to 5 Years including parts and labor
||1 Year Parts, 90 Days Labor
Wear and Tear(Normal Use)
Product Replacement (If Product Cannot be Fixed)
Optional Accidental Damage
Screen or Lens Replacement
24/7 Toll Free Help
No Lemon Policy
Authorized Service Centers in Most Locations
What exactly is an Extended Service Plan?
An extended service plan is generally an extension of your original manufacturer's warranty. Most manufacturers warranty their products to be free from defects for up to one year from the date of purchase. This warranty virtually guarantees you that if your newly purchased product fails, the manufacturer will protect you from the high costs of replacement parts and labor necessary to repair your product. Extended service plans lengthen your product's coverage for up to an additional 60 months (5 years) to insure you get years of performance satisfaction from your newly purchased product.
How is this different than the manufacturer's warranty?
A manufacturer's warranty usually offers limited coverage for a limited time, with parts and labor carrying separate lengths of coverage. For example, a common manufacturer warranty of a product might cover a consumer for one full year on parts defects but only 90 days on the high cost of labor involved to change those parts. Extended service plans provide comprehensive, long term, even length coverage. This means that should your product fail within your plans coverage time frame, both parts and labor costs are covered.
How do I buy an Extended Service Plan?
Extended Service Plans can be purchased along with your product online, or via our toll free number.
Can I renew my Consumer Priority Service extended service plan?
Yes, service plans are renewable and must be submitted 30 days prior to the original plans expiration. Please contact a sales representative to discuss your renewal options.
What should I do if I need extended service?
Our extended service providers offer an easy to use interactive form online which you may use to request that they initiate a claim on your product. Your other alternative is to call the toll-free number on your extended warranty card or email and have a qualified representative make this request for you with the information you will provide. We believe that our claim initiation request process is the absolute best our industry has to offer. It is designed for simplicity and speed.
Who will perform the service on my product?
Our company works with over 11,000 authorized service professionals. Each technician is extensively trained by the respective manufacturers to provide service on your products. Authorized technicians must complete annual and bi-annual continued education exams in addition to being well versed in manufacturer supplied update bulletins to ensure their level of expertise is as current as the new products which come to market. We urge our customers to provide feedback regarding their experiences which we later use to insure that the level of service we are expected to provide is exactly the level of service you receive.
May I transfer my extended service plan to another person?
Our service plans are 100% transferable. If you would like transfer ownership of the covered product along with its coverage, we require that the request be supplied in writing. For assistance please contact a Representative. Please have all of the new owner's information at hand when requesting a transfer.
Will I have to pay a deductible or any other "hidden costs"?
Generally, the amount of a deductible is almost always proportional to the amount of the premium charged. In order to have a lower deductible, even as low as $0, the plan holder would generally have to agree to a higher premium. For those who want lower premiums, they must agree to a higher deductible. Our extended service plans carry a $0.00 deductible along with low premiums. This means that with an extended service plan there are no high upfront costs and they are committed to cover 100% parts and labor costs on any authorized claim.