The most compact in its class, the Christie M Series platform provides the high-performance and feature-rich standards expected in all Christie products. Christie delivers brightness, versatility, reliability and affordability in this latest addition to the Christie family of display solutions.
The Christie DS+10K-M, at 10,500 ANSI lumens (dual lamps, 350W), offers high efficiency and low cost of ownership by drawing a maximum power of 1320W giving you full brightness while using less power.
The Christie DS+10K-M has 1400 x 1050 native resolution and a variable contrast ratio of 2500-10,000:1 using dynamic iris (full on/full off) / 650:1 ANSI for crisp, detailed images.
The Christie M Series expanded suite of high-quality lenses includes two new zoom lenses all with true Intelligent Lens System (ILS ) capabilities.
With the consistency of DLP technology, the Christie M Series offers reliable, affordable, dual mercury lamp brightness, in the smallest chassis in its class. Combined with the additional standard features, expanded lens suite and world-renowned Christie service, the Christie M Series provides high performance and peace of mind for all users.
Christie Digital Systems DS+10KM Features:
- SX+ resolution (1400 x 1050)
- 10,500 ANSI lumens (11,550 center lumens)
- Variable contrast ratio of 2500-10000:1 using dynamic iris (full on/full off) / 650:1 ANSI for crisp, detailed images.
- At maximum brightness (10,500 ANSI lumens), the projector draws a maximum power of 1320W at 100V
- Smallest chassis in its class
- Dual Mercury lamps (350W)
- Comprehensive Color Adjustment (CCA )
- Embedded Christie Twist Image Warping and Edge-Blending
- Dust sealed engine, filter-free design
- Intelligent Lens System (ILS ) for zoom, focus, horizontal and vertical offset
- Multi-windowing and screen processing (up to a 3x3 array)
- Dynamic Iris
Christie Digital Systems DS+10KM Specifications:
|Brightness || |
- Dual lamp: 10,500 ANSI lumens (11,550 center lumens)
- Single lamp: 5250 ANSI lumens (5775 center lumens)
|Contrast || |
- 2500-10,000:1 (full on/off) 650:1 ANSI (typical)
|Uniformity || |
- 90% brightness uniformity
|Display type || |
|Resolution || |
|Lamp type || |
|Lamp life || |
- High power: 1500 hrs @ 350W
- Low power: 2000 hrs @ 300W
|Standard inputs || |
|Optional inputs || |
- Analog BNC
- Dual-link DVI
- Dual SD/HD-SDI
- Video Decoder
- Twin HDMI
|Input signals || |
- HDTV formats VGA through to QXGA (2048 x 1536)
- Accepts all current HDTV/DTV formats
- Muti-standard video decoder
- Horizontal and vertical scaling, all inputs
|Pixel clock || |
|Scan rates || |
- Horizontal: 15 to 120 kHz
- Vertical: 23.97 to 150 Hz
|Inputs, control & networking || |
- RS232 in/out
- RS422 In
- Ethernet (10/100)
- USB Device
- GPIO (RS232 9 Pin male connector)
- Built-in backlit LCD keypad
- Remote control (with optional wired XLR connection)
|Optical systems || |
- Dust sealed, 3-chip DMD light engine
- Motorized horizontal and vertical lens offset
- Scheimpflug (tilt) adjustment
- Built-in light shutter
- Tool-free lens insertion system
|Fixed lenses || |
- ILS Lens 0.73:1 SX+/0.67:1 HD*
- ILS Lens 1.2:1 SX+/1.1:1 HD
|Zoom lenses || |
- ILS Lens 1.25-1.6:1 SX+/1.16-1.49:1 HD**
- ILS Lens 1.5-2.0:1 SX+/1.4-1.8:1 HD
- ILS Lens 2.0-2.8:1 SX+/1.8-2.6:1 HD
- ILS Lens 2.8-4.5:1 SX+/2.6-4.1:1 HD
- ILS Lens 4.5-7.3:1 SX+/4.1-6.9:1 HD
- ILS Lens 7.3-11.2:1 SX+/6.9-10.4:1 HD
|Offsets || |
- 100% Vertical
- 50% Horizontal
- (* 23%V / 13%H)
- (** 70%V / 45%H)
|Standard accessories || |
- User manual
- IR remote
- Line cord
|Optional accessories || |
- Coarse dust filter
- Fog juice filter
- Ceiling mount
- Ceiling mount extension
- ILS lens adapter kit
- Portrait display adapter
- Stacking frame
- Christie AutoStack
|Enhanced feature sets || |
- Comprehensive Color Adjustment (CCA )
- Embedded Christie Twist image warping and edge-blending
- Intelligent Lens System (ILS ) for zoom, focus, horizontal and vertical offset for all lenses
- Auto setup
- Digital keystone correction
- Dynamic iris
- Menus in five languages
- 99 channel memories
- Multi-windowing and processing (up to a 3 x 3 array)
- Motorized yellow notch filter (HD & WUXGA models only)
- Black level blending
|Operating voltage || |
|Operating current || |
|Power || |
|Dissipation || |
|Size || |
- (LxWxH): 22.1 x 19.7 x 10.2" (561 x 500 x 259mm)
|Shipping dimensions || |
- (LxWxH): 29.0 x 27.0 x 24.6" (737 x 689 x 625mm)
|Weight || |
|Shipping weight || |
|Operating environment || |
- Temperature: 40 to 104 F (5 to 40 C)
- Humidity: 10-80% non-condensing
|Regulatory approvals || |
- UL/CSA/IEC 60,950 (3rd edition)
- FCC Class A, CE, CCC
- This product conforms to all relevant European directives, standards, safety, health and environmental concerns
- RoHS, WEEE
|Limited warranty || |
- 3 years parts and labor (including light engine)
- Contact an authorized Christie representative for full details of our limited warranty
This item is brand new and comes with a full manufacturer warranty. Please refer to the table below for details
Don't Gamble on a break-down!
- 100% Parts and Labor
- No Deductibles
- No Lemon Guarantee
- Fully Transferable
- Toll-Free Support
- Worry Free For Up to 5 Years
- Nationwide Coverage
- Rapid Claim System
- Electronic Registration
||Extended Service Plan
||Typical Manufacturer Warranty
|Up to 5 Years including parts and labor
||1 Year Parts, 90 Days Labor
Wear and Tear(Normal Use)
Product Replacement (If Product Cannot be Fixed)
Optional Accidental Damage
Screen or Lens Replacement
24/7 Toll Free Help
No Lemon Policy
Authorized Service Centers in Most Locations
What exactly is an Extended Service Plan?
An extended service plan is generally an extension of your original manufacturer's warranty. Most manufacturers warranty their products to be free from defects for up to one year from the date of purchase. This warranty virtually guarantees you that if your newly purchased product fails, the manufacturer will protect you from the high costs of replacement parts and labor necessary to repair your product. Extended service plans lengthen your product's coverage for up to an additional 60 months (5 years) to insure you get years of performance satisfaction from your newly purchased product.
How is this different than the manufacturer's warranty?
A manufacturer's warranty usually offers limited coverage for a limited time, with parts and labor carrying separate lengths of coverage. For example, a common manufacturer warranty of a product might cover a consumer for one full year on parts defects but only 90 days on the high cost of labor involved to change those parts. Extended service plans provide comprehensive, long term, even length coverage. This means that should your product fail within your plans coverage time frame, both parts and labor costs are covered.
How do I buy an Extended Service Plan?
Extended Service Plans can be purchased along with your product online, or via our toll free number.
Can I renew my Consumer Priority Service extended service plan?
Yes, service plans are renewable and must be submitted 30 days prior to the original plans expiration. Please contact a sales representative to discuss your renewal options.
What should I do if I need extended service?
Our extended service providers offer an easy to use interactive form online which you may use to request that they initiate a claim on your product. Your other alternative is to call the toll-free number on your extended warranty card or email and have a qualified representative make this request for you with the information you will provide. We believe that our claim initiation request process is the absolute best our industry has to offer. It is designed for simplicity and speed.
Who will perform the service on my product?
Our company works with over 11,000 authorized service professionals. Each technician is extensively trained by the respective manufacturers to provide service on your products. Authorized technicians must complete annual and bi-annual continued education exams in addition to being well versed in manufacturer supplied update bulletins to ensure their level of expertise is as current as the new products which come to market. We urge our customers to provide feedback regarding their experiences which we later use to insure that the level of service we are expected to provide is exactly the level of service you receive.
May I transfer my extended service plan to another person?
Our service plans are 100% transferable. If you would like transfer ownership of the covered product along with its coverage, we require that the request be supplied in writing. For assistance please contact a Representative. Please have all of the new owner's information at hand when requesting a transfer.
Will I have to pay a deductible or any other "hidden costs"?
Generally, the amount of a deductible is almost always proportional to the amount of the premium charged. In order to have a lower deductible, even as low as $0, the plan holder would generally have to agree to a higher premium. For those who want lower premiums, they must agree to a higher deductible. Our extended service plans carry a $0.00 deductible along with low premiums. This means that with an extended service plan there are no high upfront costs and they are committed to cover 100% parts and labor costs on any authorized claim.