The 2200 lumens Canon LV-7280 Multimedia LCD Projector is not only a jack-of-all-trades, it's a master of all of them.
Canon 4327B002 Description:
Just look at the features and specs. It's got a 500:1 contrast ratio but the Auto Iris can kick that up to 2000:1 when you need it. Its XGA (1024 x 768) resolution is a great match for today's laptop and PC monitors. Beyond XGA it can project 720p and 1080i high definition pictures via its DVI-I jack and it can also handle a number of world TV standards.
The LV-7280 uses only 294 Watts in operation and less than a single watt in standby. In Normal Mode the lamp can last as long as 4000 hours but in Quiet Mode lamp life soars to as much as 5000 hours. Fan noise drops from a very reasonable 35 dB to 29 dB, which is literally quieter than a whispered conversation.
Your LV-7280 projects great images and you can tune them to your most exacting specifications. The Color Management function allows you to individually adjust color levels and color balance (except when using the RGB input) and brightness, contrast and sharpness. Image Optimization has five preset image modes: Presentation, Video, Cinema, Standard and sRGB.
When a company says something is "user friendly" we understand if you're a bit skeptical. Is the "user" an average Joe or Jane or a theoretical physicist Your LV-7280 truly deserves to be called "user friendly". If you've ever used an office copier or printer, the projector's control panel will look familiar to you. And the tab-style OSD (on-screen display) is easy to understand and use.
Your LV-7280 could be used in just about any setting but its RJ45 jack makes it easy to control a whole fleet of them deployed in a corporate or educational environment. A projector can send you a message when it detects a fault or when its lamp is nearing the end of its useful life.
Whether you invest in a fleet of LV-7280s or buy just one you'll want some basic security measures. Your LV-7280 has three. You can password protect it so only those who know the password can operate it. There's also a Control Panel Key Lock, which prevents people from accidentally (or purposely) interrupting your presentation by hitting any of the keys on the projector's control panel. Only the remote control will work when the projector is in this mode. Finally, you've got actual physical security with a Kensington Lock Slot. Thread a steel cable (available separately) through it that's anchored to something big and immovable and your LV-7280 is more likely to remain your LV-7280.
Canon 4327B002 Features:
- 2200 Lumens And a 500:1 Contrast Ratio (2000:1 With Auto Iris)
- With a powerful 2200 lumens, the LV-7280 delivers incredible image quality and brightness. Even in a classroom or office with high levels of ambient light, your audience will be sure to see every brilliant detail of your presentation. You can even use your LV-7280 to present in front of large audiences in conference and boardroom environments. The LV-7280 features a fast response auto-iris setting that automatically controls the light intensity projected. Allowing the projector to reach a contrast ratio of 2000:1, the LV-7280 will display clean, rich blacksfaithfully reproducing images and video with high contrast and clarity.
- Native XGA Resolution (1024 x 768)
- The LV-7280 offers native XGA resolution (1024 x 768) for your images, making it a perfect match for your laptop computer. In addition, the LV-7280 supports WXGA resolution through high-quality compression, to match the resolution of your wide screen laptop or PC.
- 720p, 1080i HD Plus NTSC, NTSC4.43, PAL, PAL-M, PAL-N, PAL-60 And SECAM
- Your LV-7280 can project almost any video signal you can throw at it. As you'd expect it can project both 720p and 1080i high definition signals via its DVI-I terminal. But it can also handle many of the video formats used around the world. All menu options are available in 21 different languages. And with its 100 240 V AC 50/60 Hz power supply it can truly be a world traveler
- Lamp Life Up To 5000 Hours
- By improving the lamp lighting system used in previous models, your LV-7280's lamp allows for a very respectable 4,000 hours in Normal Mode, and up to an amazing 5,000 hours in Quiet Mode. This new lamp lighting system also reduces CO2 emissions from the projector.
- Time And Energy Efficient Design
- Designed for energy savings, the standby power can be reduced to less than one watt by setting the Stand-by mode to "Power Saving." Even if the projector is ceiling installed and the main power switch cannot be turned off reduced power consumption can still be maintained. There's even a carbon savings meter that calculates the energy-saving effects of operating the projector in Quiet Mode, and displays the amount of CO2 emissions reduction.
- Color Management
- Your LV-7280 has many built in features that allow you to optimize the color of the images being projected. You can manually fine-tune colors and black tones for precise, customized on-screen image adjustment. Instead of having just one master control, your LV-7280 offers individual adjustment for color levels and color balance (not available for the RGB input), as well as brightness, contrast, and sharpness.
- Image Optimization
- Your LV-7280 allows you to appropriately optimize your projections using one of five automatic image modes:
- Presentation: Ideal for presentations using PowerPoint.
- Video: For projecting standard video, such as TV broadcasts.
- Cinema: For projecting film-based video, such as movies (DVD, Blu-ray or HDTV).
- Standard: When maximum color accuracy is desired for viewing graphics.
- sRGB: For reproducing color adapted to the sRGB color space; suitable for sRGB content.
- User Friendly Design
- Your LV-7280's user friendly design has a variety of features that make using the projector a snap. During your presentation, you'll be able to stay focused thanks to the projector's new user-friendly control panel. Easily control the volume, make menu selections and switch between four different input sources with the touch of a button. With buttons resembling those of simple-to-understand printers and copy machines, the projector's control panel operations are a cinch. Of course you can use the IF wireless remote control if you prefer. The projector's intuitive tab-style on-screen menu makes it easier than ever to navigate through projector settings. Simple tabs of white text on a black background allow you to select the appropriate settings at a glance.
- Network Ready With an RJ45 Jack
- Your LV-7280 gives you the flexibility to both manage and control all of the projectors on your network. A built-in RJ-45 (Ethernet) network connection lets you control multiple projectors from a central location, making it easy to install and manage a large scale system. The network connection also enables the projector to send out an email alert when an error has occurred, or when the lamp has reached the end of its life. Projectors can also be managed locally using the built-in RS-232 terminal. In addition, all projectors support AMX device discovery.
- Advanced User Security
- Your LV-7280 has a variety of security features to prevent unauthorized access and theft:
- Password Protection: Your LV-7280's built-in password protection ensures you that only authorized users are able to start and operate the projector. At startup, a display appears and prompts you to enter a password you've set in advance. Users can't get past this screen until the password is correctly entered.
- Control Panel Key Lock: LV-7280s are equipped with a Key Lock function, used to disable the keys on the projector's control panel, making the projector operable only from the remote control. This feature is helpful in preventing interruptions due to someone accidentally touching the control panel.
- Kensington Lock Slot: Prevent theft of unattended projectors by using the built-in Kensington Lock Slot, a small, metal-reinforced hole used for attaching lock-and-cable apparatus (available separately). Secure and protect your LV-7280 with no unsightly components to glue or stick onto the projector.
Canon 4327B002 Specifications:
|Device Type||LCD projector |
|Built-in Devices||Speaker |
|Width||12.5 in |
|Depth||13.2 in |
|Height||4.4 in |
|Weight||7.3 lbs |
|Projector / Panel|
|Image Brightness||2200 ANSI lumens |
|Image Contrast Ratio||500:1 / 2000:1 (dynamic) |
|Image Size||21 in - 300 in |
|Projection Distance||2.6 ft - 37 ft |
|Throw Ratio||1.53 - 1.84:1 |
|Uniformity||85 % |
|Resolution||XGA (1024 x 768) (native) / 1600 x 1200 (resized) |
|Native Aspect Ratio||4:3 |
|Video Bandwidth||108 MHz |
|Max Sync Rate (V x H)||120 Hz x 100 kHz |
|Lamp Type||NSHA 180 Watt |
|Lamp Life Cycle||4000 hour(s) / 5000 hour(s) (economic mode) |
|Controls / Adjustments||Gamma correction, keystone correction |
|Features||sRGB color profile, High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection System (HDCP), Greenboard Mode, Whiteboard Mode |
|Projector Lens System|
|Focus Type||Manual |
|Lens Aperture||F/1.7-2.0 |
|Zoom Type||Manual |
|Zoom Factor||1.2x |
|Keystone Correction Type||Digital |
|Keystone Correction Direction||Vertical |
|Vertical Keystone Correction||-30 / +30 |
|Analog Video Format||NTSC, SECAM, PAL, PAL-N, PAL-M, NTSC 4.43, PAL 60 |
|Analog Video Signal||RGB, S-Video, composite video, component video |
|Digital Video Standard||Digital Visual Interface (DVI) |
|Video Modes||480p, 720p, 1080i, 480i, 576i, 576p |
|Analog Video Signal||RGB |
|Type||Speaker(s) - integrated |
|Sound Output Mode||Mono |
|Output Power / Channel||7 Watt |
|Speaker(s)||1 x mixed channel |
|Type||Remote control - external - wireless |
|Expansion / Connectivity|
|Interfaces||1 x component video / RGB input - 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15) 1 x RGB output - 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15) 1 x S-video input - 4 pin mini-DIN 1 x composite video input - RCA 2 x audio line-in - mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm 1 x serial RS-232C ( management ) 1 x audio line-out - mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm 1 x network - RJ-45 1 x DVI-I - 29 pin combined DVI 1 x audio line-in - RCA x 2 |
|Included Accessories||Carrying case, lens cover |
|Cables Included||1 x VGA cable 1 x DVI-VGA adapter |
|Security Features||Security lock slot (cable lock sold separately), password protection, control panel lock |
|Power Device||Power supply - internal |
|Voltage Required||AC 120/230 V ( 50/60 Hz ) |
|Power Consumption Operational||294 Watt |
|Power Consumption Operational ( Standby )||0.7 Watt |
|Software / System Requirements|
|Software Included||Drivers & Utilities |
|Service & Support||3 years warranty |
|Service & Support Details||Limited warranty - 3 years Limited warranty - lamp - 120 days |
|Min Operating Temperature||41 F |
|Max Operating Temperature||104 F |
|Humidity Range Operating||20 - 80% |
|Sound Emission||35 dBA |
|Sound Emission (Economic Mode)||29 dBA|
This item is brand new and comes with a full manufacturer warranty. Please refer to the table below for details
Don't Gamble on a break-down!
- 100% Parts and Labor
- No Deductibles
- No Lemon Guarantee
- Fully Transferable
- Toll-Free Support
- Worry Free For Up to 5 Years
- Nationwide Coverage
- Rapid Claim System
- Electronic Registration
||Extended Service Plan
||Typical Manufacturer Warranty
|Up to 5 Years including parts and labor
||1 Year Parts, 90 Days Labor
Wear and Tear(Normal Use)
Product Replacement (If Product Cannot be Fixed)
Optional Accidental Damage
Screen or Lens Replacement
24/7 Toll Free Help
No Lemon Policy
Authorized Service Centers in Most Locations
What exactly is an Extended Service Plan?
An extended service plan is generally an extension of your original manufacturer's warranty. Most manufacturers warranty their products to be free from defects for up to one year from the date of purchase. This warranty virtually guarantees you that if your newly purchased product fails, the manufacturer will protect you from the high costs of replacement parts and labor necessary to repair your product. Extended service plans lengthen your product's coverage for up to an additional 60 months (5 years) to insure you get years of performance satisfaction from your newly purchased product.
How is this different than the manufacturer's warranty?
A manufacturer's warranty usually offers limited coverage for a limited time, with parts and labor carrying separate lengths of coverage. For example, a common manufacturer warranty of a product might cover a consumer for one full year on parts defects but only 90 days on the high cost of labor involved to change those parts. Extended service plans provide comprehensive, long term, even length coverage. This means that should your product fail within your plans coverage time frame, both parts and labor costs are covered.
How do I buy an Extended Service Plan?
Extended Service Plans can be purchased along with your product online, or via our toll free number.
Can I renew my Consumer Priority Service extended service plan?
Yes, service plans are renewable and must be submitted 30 days prior to the original plans expiration. Please contact a sales representative to discuss your renewal options.
What should I do if I need extended service?
Our extended service providers offer an easy to use interactive form online which you may use to request that they initiate a claim on your product. Your other alternative is to call the toll-free number on your extended warranty card or email and have a qualified representative make this request for you with the information you will provide. We believe that our claim initiation request process is the absolute best our industry has to offer. It is designed for simplicity and speed.
Who will perform the service on my product?
Our company works with over 11,000 authorized service professionals. Each technician is extensively trained by the respective manufacturers to provide service on your products. Authorized technicians must complete annual and bi-annual continued education exams in addition to being well versed in manufacturer supplied update bulletins to ensure their level of expertise is as current as the new products which come to market. We urge our customers to provide feedback regarding their experiences which we later use to insure that the level of service we are expected to provide is exactly the level of service you receive.
May I transfer my extended service plan to another person?
Our service plans are 100% transferable. If you would like transfer ownership of the covered product along with its coverage, we require that the request be supplied in writing. For assistance please contact a Representative. Please have all of the new owner's information at hand when requesting a transfer.
Will I have to pay a deductible or any other "hidden costs"?
Generally, the amount of a deductible is almost always proportional to the amount of the premium charged. In order to have a lower deductible, even as low as $0, the plan holder would generally have to agree to a higher premium. For those who want lower premiums, they must agree to a higher deductible. Our extended service plans carry a $0.00 deductible along with low premiums. This means that with an extended service plan there are no high upfront costs and they are committed to cover 100% parts and labor costs on any authorized claim.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.