With 2600 ANSI lumens and a 500-1 contrast ratio the Canon LV-7275 has the projection power required to display bright, sharp images in less than ideal conditions like classrooms and boardrooms that are only partially darkened.
Canon 3521B002 Description:
This projector features network connectivity so it can report an error condition and even send an email when its lamp is at the end of its useful life. Speaking of useful life, the LV-7275 has one of the best warranties in the industry, three years parts and labor one of the more obvious signs of the quality Canon builds into its products.
The LV-7275 boasts not only of quality but quantity of useful and unique features. It can decode and display closed captioning from programming sources that provide it. Its onscreen menu can be displayed in 21 different languages. Its color correction technology can compensate for projection surfaces from green chalk boards to light rose walls and six more shades with equal facility. And it can even dramatically lessen the "hot spot" that often obscures the middle of images projected onto a whiteboard.
Other features you'll enjoy include a 1.2 manual optical zoom, automatic vertical keystone correction plus or minus 30 degrees, a seven watt speaker and fan noise that ranges from 35 dB in Normal Mode (which is literally whisper quiet) down to only 29 dB in Quiet Mode.
Canon 3521B002 Features:
- 2600 ANSI Lumens
- Bright enough to project a clear, crisp picture even when the lights can't be totally dimmed, as when people need to take notes during your presentation.
- Ease of Installation
- The Auto Power On feature automatically turns on the projector when the power cord is plugged in to an outlet, eliminating the need to press the power switch on the unit.
- When a computer is connected and an input signal is detected the Computer Syncronization feature automatically turns on the projector and syncs with the computer.
- Lamp Replacement can be performed without having to remove the projector from its ceiling mount thanks to the easy-to-open lamp cover on the projector's top (which faces the floor when the projector is ceiling-mounted).
- Network Connectivity
- An RJ-45 jack enables local and network control of several projectors from a central location, making it easy to manage a large scale system. Through the network connection the projector can actually send out an email when an error occurs or when the lamp has reached the end of its useful life.
- Closed Captioning and 7 Watt Speaker
- The projector decodes and displays closed-captioning information from programming that provides it, benefiting those in your audience with hearing impairment. It can help everyone understand difficult dialog as well. You can also take advantage of the built-in 7-watt speaker, perfect for small classrooms and conference rooms.
- Color Management
- Instead of having one master control, the projector's color management system offers individual adjustment for color levels and color balance (not available for RGB input) as well as brightness, contrast and sharpness.
- Screen Color Correction and Whiteboard Mode
- You can't always project onto an ideal screen. When projecting onto a wall or chalkboard you'll appreciate the ability to adjust for eight different projection surface colors. Whiteboard Mode dramatically reduces the reflective hot spot that would otherwise obscure the center of the picture, helping to maintain genuine color reproduction.
- Quiet Operation
- In Normal Mode fan noise is 35 dB (about as loud as a whispered conversation) and in Quiet Mode the noise is reduced to 29 dB.
Canon 3521B002 Specifications:
|Device Type ||LCD projector |
|Built-in Devices ||Speaker |
|Width ||12.5 in |
|Depth ||13.2 in |
|Height ||4.4 in |
|Weight ||7.3 lbs |
|Projector / Panel|
|Image Brightness ||2600 ANSI lumens |
|Image Contrast Ratio ||500:1 |
|Image Size ||1.7 ft - 25 ft |
|Projection Distance ||2.6 ft - 37 ft |
|Throw Ratio ||1.53 - 1.84:1 |
|Uniformity ||85 % |
|Resolution ||XGA (1024 x 768) |
|Native Aspect Ratio ||4:3 |
|Display Format ||786,432 pixels |
|Lamp Type ||NSHA 210 Watt |
|Lamp Life Cycle ||3000 hour(s) / 4000 hour(s) (economic mode) |
|Features ||High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection System (HDCP) |
|Projector Lens System|
|Focus Type ||Manual |
|Lens Aperture ||F/1.7-2.0 |
|Zoom Type ||Manual |
|Zoom Factor ||1.2x |
|Keystone Correction Direction ||Vertical |
|Vertical Keystone Correction ||-30 / +30 |
|Analog Video Format ||NTSC, SECAM, PAL, PAL-N, PAL-M, NTSC 4.43 |
|Analog Video Signal ||S-Video, composite video, component video |
|Digital Video Standard ||Digital Visual Interface (DVI) |
|Video Modes ||480p, 720p, 1080i, 480i, 576i, 576p |
|Analog Video Signal ||RGB |
|Type ||Speaker(s) - integrated |
|Sound Output Mode ||Mono |
|Output Power / Channel ||7 Watt |
|Speaker(s) ||1 x mixed channel |
|Expansion / Connectivity|
|Interfaces ||1 x DVI-I input - 29 pin combined DVI 1 x component video / RGB input - 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15) 1 x RGB output - 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15) 1 x composite video input - RCA 2 x audio line-in - mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm 1 x audio line-out - mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm 1 x network - RJ-45 1 x serial RS-232C ( management ) |
|Power Device ||Power supply - internal |
|Voltage Required ||AC 120/230 V ( 50/60 Hz ) |
|Power Consumption Operational ||295 Watt |
|Power Consumption Operational ( Standby ) ||11 Watt |
|Service & Support ||3 years warranty |
|Service & Support Details ||Limited warranty - 3 years Limited warranty - lamp - 120 days |
|Min Operating Temperature ||41 F |
|Max Operating Temperature ||104 F |
|Sound Emission ||35 dBA |
|Sound Emission (Economic Mode) ||29 dBA|
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.