The Bowens Gemini Digital 250 Watt/Second Two Light Travel-Pak Kit
is based on the Gemini DX 250 watt/second monolight. This 500 total watt/second kit includes a silver-white umbrella, 24 x 32" (60 x 80cm) softbox, 7' light stands, sync cord, kit bag, and the Travel-Pak battery, case and charger.
Bowens BW4325US Description:
The Bowens Gemini Digital 250 Watt/Second Two Light Travel-Pak Kit is based on the Gemini DX 250 watt/second monolight. This 500 total watt/second kit includes a silver-white umbrella, 24 x 32" (60 x 80cm) softbox, 7' light stands, sync cord, kit bag, and the Travel-Pak battery, case and charger.
Power from the monolight is controlled via a single rotary dial allowing control in exact 1/10 stops over five stops from full to 1/32 power. The large and clear digital display shows the current power level as well as other important information at the touch of a button. The display can even be inverted when using ceiling rail systems.
Just like the original Gemini unit, this monolight can function with AC, or the proprietary Bowens Travel-Pak battery. When away from AC power, the Travel-Pak is able to power two monolights simultaneously (with an optional second cable), with a total power of up to 1500 watt/seconds.
Bowens BW4325US Features:
- Weather Resistant Battery
- The included Travel-Pak has a fast/slow charge option to prolong battery life, and a carry bag that offers protection from the elements. The battery is protected to depths of up to 3 inches of water.
- Smart Photocell
- Allows setting the cell to ignore pre-exposure flashes from a camera, or to learn the pre-exposure sequence to ensure perfect flash synchronization
- Advanced Modelling Light
- On, Off, Proportional and 100% - The modelling lamp can also be set to pulse when the unit has recycled to full power as a visual indication that the flash is ready to go again.
- Digital Display
- Red display panel provides information on a large, easy-to-read screen. Power output can be displayed in f/stops or w/s and the display can be inverted, so it is easy to read when mounted on ceiling track systems.
- Light Softeners
- Use the umbrella and softbox to soften and intensify the light, for more pleasing portraits.
- Deluxe Kit Bag
- Adjustable padded dividers with touch fasteners
- Carrying straps with an overlapping grip
- End handle and built-in wheels
Bowens BW4325US Specifications:
|Maximum Watt/Seconds ||Each Monolight: 250 |
|Guide Number ||Each Monolight: 185 in feet @ ISO 100 with reflector |
|Recycle Time ||~1.2 sec @ full power |
|Flash Duration ||1/1100 s full power |
|Flash Variability ||5 stops - full to 1/32 power, in 1/10 stop increments |
|User Replaceable Flashtube ||Yes (BW2030) |
|Changeable Reflector ||Yes |
|Modeling Light Wattage ||250W Halostar |
|Voltage Stabilization || 1% |
|Flash Ready Indicator ||Ready Light on Open flash button, switchable audible beep |
|Operating Voltage ||110-120VAC, 12VDC with battery |
|Built-in Slave Cell ||Yes, Optical |
|Circuit Protection ||10A Fuse |
|Fan Cooled ||Not Specified by Manufacturer |
|Auto Dump ||Not Specified by Manufacturer |
|Dimensions ||Each Monolight: 6.7 x 15.3 x 5" (17 x 39 x 12.5cm) (LxWxH) |
Kit in Case: Exterior: 11.02 x 39.76 x 10.04" (28 x 101 x 25.5cm) (WxLxH) Interior: 9.84 x 38.58 x 6.69" (25 x 98 x 17cm) (WxLxH)
|Weight ||Each Monolight: ~6.4 lbs (2.9kg) |
|Kit Weight ||24 lbs (11kg)|