The Bowens Esprit DX
Two Monolight Kit has more than ample strobe power for almost any studio or location lighting situation. Each 1000W/s monolight has a dial-down power range of six f/stops-down to 1/32 of full power. The power levels are easily visible in digital readouts and adjustable in 1/10th stop increments.
Bowens BW4282 Description:
The Bowens Esprit DX Two Monolight Kit has more than ample strobe power for almost any studio or location lighting situation. Each 1000W/s monolight has a dial-down power range of six f/stops-down to 1/32 of full power. The power levels are easily visible in digital readouts and adjustable in 1/10th stop increments.
A 250W modeling light makes composing and focusing easy.
This 2 light kit provides a total of 2000W/s-ample power for shooting large groups of people (10-12), or smaller subjects, using a very small f/stop. It includes 1 umbrella, 1 39 x 39" softbox, 2-7' light stands, an infra-red wireless trigger, monoplug to PC sync cord, and a kit case.
Bowens BW4282 Features:
- Six F-Stop Power Range
- Drop down to 1/32 of full power; use larger aperture ranges in smaller shooting spaces
- Fast Recycling
- The Bowens Esprit DX recycles in 2.3 s at full power.
- Shorter Flash Duration
- Freezes action with its flash duration of 1/1500 second.
- Ready Indication
- Ready light, and a switchable audible beep when the flash is ready to fire.
- Built in Slave
- This kit includes an RC-1 Remote Infra Red trigger. Each monolight also includes a switchable white light slave for synchronization with other flashes
- Fan Cooled
- Fan and vent cooled for increased protection during the most demanding applications.
- Flash Inhibit Circuit
- Prevents the unit from firing until it has reached 100% of the selected power level
- Compact Design
- Small physical dimensions make storage in the padded soft kit case a breeze.
Stylish black and dark gray steel housing design
- Soft Light
- The 39 x 39" (100 x 100cm) softbox and the silver-white umbrella both soften the light emitted for more pleasing portraits.
Bowens BW4282 Specifications:
|Maximum Watt/Seconds ||Each Monolight: 1000 |
|Guide Number ||394 in feet @ 100 ISO, with 50 Keylite Reflector |
|Recycle Time ||2.3 s @ full power |
|Flash Duration ||(t 0.5) 1/1500 second |
|Flash Variability ||Full to 1/32 power |
|User Replaceable Flashtube ||Yes (BOFTUVE1000) |
|Changeable Reflector ||Yes |
|Modeling Light Wattage ||275W (BOMLE250) |
|Voltage Stabilization ||Yes, 1% |
|Flash Ready Indicator ||Ready Light, Switchable Audible Beep |
|Operating Voltage ||90-130VAC, 60 Hz |
|Sync Voltage ||5V |
|Built-in Slave Cell ||Yes |
|Circuit Protection ||Yes, full thermostatic cut out controls plus 5A (F) Fuse |
|Fan Cooled ||Yes, plus Vent Slot |
|Auto Dump ||Yes |
|Dimensions ||Each Monolight: 5.75 x 5.75 x 17.75" (14.5 x 14.5 x 45 cm) |
|Weight ||Each Monolight: 10 lbs (4.5 kg) |
|Kit Weight ||~30 lbs (13.6 kg)|