The Bowens Esprit DX 500
2 Monolight Kit has ample strobe power for many studio or location lighting situations. Each 500 watt/second monolight has a dial-down power range of six f/stops -- down to 1/32 of full power. The power levels are easily visible in digital readouts, and adjustable in 1/10th stop increments.
Bowens BW4277 Description:
The Bowens Esprit DX 500 2 Monolight Kit has ample strobe power for many studio or location lighting situations. Each 500 watt/second monolight has a dial-down power range of six f/stops -- down to 1/32 of full power. The power levels are easily visible in digital readouts, and adjustable in 1/10th stop increments.
A 250 watt modeling light makes composing and focusing easy.
This 2 light kit provides a total of 1000 watt/seconds -- ample power for shooting groups of people (5 - 6), or smaller subjects, using a very small f/stop. It includes 1 silver-white umbrella, 1 24x24" softbox, 2- 7' light stands, an infra-red wireless trigger, monoplug to PC sync cord, and a soft kit bag.
Bowens BW4277 Features:
- Six F-Stop Power Range
- Drop down to 1/32 of full power; use larger aperture ranges in smaller shooting spaces
- Fast Recycling
- The Bowens Esprit DX recycles in 2.3 seconds, at full power.
- Shorter Flash Duration
- Freezes action with it's flash duration of 1/1500 second.
- Ready Indication
- Ready light, and a switchable audible beep when the flash is ready to fire.
- Built in Slave
- This kit includes an RC-1 Remote Infra Red trigger. Each monolight also includes a switchable white light slave for synchronization with other flashes
- Fan Cooled
- Fan and vent cooled for increased protection during the most demanding applications.
- Flash Inhibit Circuit
- Prevents the unit from firing until it has reached 100% of the selected power level
- Compact Design
- Small physical dimensions make storage in the padded soft kit case a breeze.
Stylish black and dark grey steel housing design
Bowens BW4277 Specifications:
|Maximum Watt/Seconds ||Each Monolight: 500 |
|Guide Number ||82 in feet @ 100 ISO, with 50 Keylite Reflector |
|Recycle Time ||~1.5 seconds @ full power |
|Flash Duration ||1/700 sec (t 0.5) |
|Flash Variability ||Full to 1/32 power |
|User Replaceable Flashtube ||Yes (BW2030) |
|Changeable Reflector ||Yes |
|Modeling Light Wattage ||250W Halostar |
|Voltage Stabilization ||Yes, +/- 1% |
|Flash Ready Indicator ||Ready Light, Switchable Audible Beep |
|Operating Voltage ||90-130V AC, 60Hz |
|Sync Voltage ||14V DC |
|Built-in Slave Cell ||Optical and infra red |
|Circuit Protection ||Yes, full thermostatic cut out controls plus 5A Fuse |
|Fan Cooled ||Yes, plus Vent Slot |
|Auto Dump ||Yes |
|Dimensions ||Each Monolight: 4.7 x 15.3 x 5" (12 x 39 x 12.5 cm) |
|Weight ||Each Monolight: 7 lb (3.2 kg) |
|Kit Weight ||~20 lb (22.7 kg)|