Barco's CLMHD8 is the most cost-effective compact, 8,000 ANSI lumens1080p HDprojector on today's presentationmarket. Its single-chip DLP technology and liquid-cooled, fully sealed optical engine make it an outstanding choice for intensive-use applications in bright environments.
Crisp visuals even in bright environments
Our CLM HD8 features the Barco engineered picture-in-picture functionality, which allows two sources to be displayed simultaneously on one screen, in any combination of data and video. Combined with its strong light output, this makes the CLM ideal for mid- to large-sized presentation venues, such as training and briefing rooms, houses of worship, conference centers, auditoriums, visitor lobbies and museums.
Flexible source handling
The CLM HD8 can handle a wide array of sources, including all currently supported video formats and broadcasting signals. Its RS232 and TCP/IP ports enable connection to a host of remote control devices, while its low size, weight and noise levels make the CLM HD8 an efficient, quiet solution that looks good in any brightly lit room. What’s more, it can be stacked in multiples in case even brighter light outputs are required. Next to its liquid-cooled, sealed optical engine, its quad-lamp system also spectacularly enhances its lifetime, rendering the CLM HD8 virtually maintenance-free.
8,000 lumen brightness - now and tomorrow
- Very efficient lamp/light engine combination enables 8000 lumen brightness not only when the projector is new but also after years of use.
- Sealed optics and high density filters to keep it clean and true to its specification.
Outstanding DLP image quality
- No expensive optical parts to replace regularly to maintain the brightness and image quality.
- Crisp, clear video and graphic images without loss of detail.
- Same state of the art image processing technology as FLM series projectors.
Rugged - built for the road
- Full HD resolution (1,920 x 1,080 pixels) plus state of the artscaling technology ensures uncompromised performance regardless of image format.
- Sturdy all-metal chassis that protects - as well as keeps - all parts in place even under the toughest conditions.
Compact, low noise and lightweight
- An optional frame with carrying handles makes rigging on trusses easy.
- Compact size of the CLM will allow it to fit applications where previously, lower brightness projectors were the only choice.
Outstanding value and fully featured
- The light weight of the CLM makes handling and rigging quick and easy.
- Complete unit straight out of the box;
- Optical dimmer (true black) controlled by DMX512 signal
- Soft edge blending
- On-touch auto alignment
|Light Output||8.000 Ansi / 8500 Center Lumen|
|Resolution||1920 x 1080 (full HD)|
|Brightness uniformity||> 85%|
1200:1 (full field)
High contrast mode:
Contrast enhancement by optical dowser
|Display||1 Chip DLP HD (resolution 1920*1080(aspect 16/9))|
- DMX512 control of optical dimming, electronic dimming, zoom, focus, lens shift, input select
- Advanced picture-in-picture
- Seamless switching with effects
- Rigging points
- Carrying handle
- Brilliant Color processing
|Picture-in-picture||two sources simultaneously|
- configurable 5 cable (BNC)
- 1x RS-232C/RS-422 IN (D-9 connector)
- 1x RS-232C/RS-422 OUT (D-9 connector)
- 1x RS-232C IN (XLR connector)
- All current video sources (PAL, SECAM, NTSC) in Composite, S-VHS, Component or RGB formats
- All currently proposed HDTV, extended and improved television standards (1080i, 720p)
- All computer graphics formats from VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA,full HD to UXGA
- Most Macintosh computers
- Electronic workstations with a resolution up to 1600 x 1200 pixels at 75 Hz
- Most computer sources with a pixel clock up to 200 MHz
|Input source compatibility||max. input resolution up to UXGA (1,600 x 1,200) and HD (1,920 x 1,080)|
|Network connection||10/100 Base-T, RJ-45 connection|
Optical dowser (dimmer):
0 - 100% brightness control by DMX512 signal
|Ambient temperature||Max. 40°C (104°F)|
4 x 300 W
Lamp warranty: 750 Hrs
|Lenses||Zoom lens CLD 1.2 - 1.5:1|
Zoom lens CLD 1.5 - 2.2:1
Zoom lens CLD 2.2 - 4.4:1
Zoom lens CLD 4.4 - 7.0:1
Wide lens QCLS 0.85:1
|Lens Shift||Vertical: -20% to +110%|
Horizontal: 15% to -100%
(small differences occur per lens type)
Note: no lens shift on QCLD lenses.
|ScenergiX||horizontal and vertical electronic edge blending|
|Sealed DLP™ core|
|Dust filters||High density filters|
|Noise Level||49 dB(A) at 25°C|
|Safety Regulations||EN 60950-1 ( for Europe)|
UL 60950-1 (for USA)
|Mains Voltage||100 - 240 V / 50 - 60 Hz|
|Power consumption||1600 W|
|Weight||31 kg excl. lens and rigging frame|
|Dimensions||W x L x H|
692 x 442 x 293 mm
27.24 x 17.40 x 11.54 inch
(excl. carrying handle + rigging points)
|Electromagnetic Interference||Complies with FCC rules & regulations, part 15 Class A and CE EN55022 Class A|
|Order Information||HD 8 R9050130|
HD 8 with touring kit R90501301
R10+ with touring kit R90501001
Touring kit = frame/ carry handle + clamps + ruggedized remote + stacking points
Remote control by Ethernet / Projector Toolset
Practical and easy rigging points
Price which makes it attractive to markets and applications that previously had to settle for lesser products.