Video monitoring, recording and event management functions With AXIS Camera Station installed on your Windows PC, you can monitor your cameras, and at the same time, record high quality, digital video either continuously or on schedule, alarm and/or motion detection. AXIS Camera Station supports recordings in both Motion-JPEG and MPEG-4. MPEG-4 recordings require less bandwidth and storage space. The AXIS Camera Station offers easy ways to search for recorded events. The multi-view playback feature enables a user to view simultaneous recordings from different cameras to get a comprehensive picture of an event.
Image enhancement capabilities see the change in clarity AXIS Image Enhancer With AXIS Image Enhancer, an add-on software component for AXIS Camera Station, you can improve the quality of images taken in conditions such as fog, smoke, rain and snow. AXIS Camera Station allows for scalability, with easy addition of licenses for up to 25 video channels. The Axis Surveillance Bundles consist of four Axis network cameras and one AXIS Camera Station software with licenses for 4 network cameras/video server channels. They can be easily expanded with additional cameras and AXIS Camera Station licenses.
- IP-Surveillance software that works with Axis network cameras and video servers
- Multiple recording modes: continuous, scheduled, on alarm and/or motion detection
- High quality recordings in Motion-JPEG and MPEG-4
- Recording frame rate: Total frame rate > 500 fps on recommended hardware
- Recording storage: Unlimited recording database, only limited by disk space Duration can be limited per camera to fit local legal requirements. Default 5 days
- Video channels: Up to 25
- Alarm notification: Visual indication, pop-up live image, e-mail and event log
- Motion detection: Advanced motion detection with exclude filter for image areas of no interest. Different day and night settings Camera-based motion detection, option to save on bandwidth "No motion" detection