The Aiptek PJT21X PocketCinema T20 Notebook Projector is a pocket projector you can literally put into your pocket. It's less than an inch thick and two and half by three and half inches in its other dimensions. It weighs about four ounces. Yet it's a real VGA (640 x 480) projector with an LCOS (liquid crystal on silicon) imaging panel and LED light source that can throw an image from six to 42 inches measured diagonally.
Aiptek PJT21X Description:
Not only is the T20 light weight but get this: It doesn't require an AC power adapter or any batteries. So when we say it weighs about four ounces we mean that's all it will weigh you down. Its clever design lets it draw power via its USB connection to your netbook or laptop. And as soon as you plug your T20 into the USB port it automatically installs the driver it needs. The driver allows you to project Microsoft PowerPoint presentations and to display Excel charts. You can use it with both Windows XP and Vista.
Sure, there are times when you really do have to lug a five to 15 pound full sized projector to a meeting or other presentation. But with its light weight, small dimensions and very affordable price, you're sure to feel more confident when you've brought along your trusty, tiny T20 as a backup.
Aiptek PJT21X Features:
- A Pocket Projector That Lives Up To Its Name
- At only 0.90 by 2.5 by 3.5 inches and weighing just a bit over four ounces the T20 will really fit into a jacket pocket or a purse.
- A Tiny Projector With Some Big Projector Specs
- The T20 has a genuine 3M Liquid Crystal on Silicon (LCOS or LCoS) imaging panel (that's the part that forms the picture). It can also project images at VGA (640 x 480) resolution in the same 4:3 aspect ratio of most computer screens. And those images can be from six to 42 inches across measured diagonally.
- No Batteries, No AC Adapter
- No, it doesn't come with its own little windmill or solar panels. It draws all the power it needs from its USB 2.0 connection to your netbook or laptop.
- Automatically Installs Its Driver When You Plug It Into Your PC
- Once you've plugged the T20 into your Windows XP or Vista PC you're good to go. The driver automatically installs itself.
- Perfect for Projecting PowerPoint Slides and Excel Charts
- No, this isn't the projector to use when you want to watch How The West Was Won. But when you've got a PowerPoint deck or Excel charts you need to present you can do it with a quarter pound of pure projection power.
Aiptek PJT21X Specifications:
|Device Type||LCOS projector |
|Width||3.5 in |
|Depth||2.5 in |
|Height||1 in |
|Weight||4.1 oz |
|Localization||English, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Dutch |
|Projector / Panel|
|Image Brightness||8 ANSI lumens |
|Image Size||5.9 in - 50 in |
|Projection Distance||9 in - 79 ft |
|Resolution||VGA (640 x 480) |
|Native Aspect Ratio||4:3 |
|Lamp Type||White LED |
|Features||USB powered |
|Projector Lens System|
|Focus Type||Manual |
|Zoom Type||Manual |
|Expansion / Connectivity|
|Interfaces||1 x Hi-Speed USB - 4 pin USB Type A |
|Included Accessories||Carrying case, tripod |
|Cables Included||1 x USB cable |
|Software / System Requirements|
|Software Included||Drivers & Utilities|